Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Ultrastatus/Ultraview

Hello,

Downloaded your wonderful Ultraview plugin. I have followed the very useful wink tutorial but have come across a problem that you might be able to help me.
    When I go to load the xml file from the config folder, the LOAD button still remains grey out. If I looked at the xml file, it contain only 1 line (see attached). I know you mention in the sticky that installation might overwrite the file and that looks like what happened.
    So I do restore or get the xml file loaded??

Regards

LiamK
    Attached Files

That file will be empty (just as you posted it) until you successfully write the config file. It will then have an f, x, y, z, attribute for each device as written by the config tool.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.
      I think thats my problem, how can I write the config file if the LOAD button is greyed out??. Everytime I select the .xml file the LOAD buttion still remains greyed out and therefore I can't add any devices.
      Any suggestions

Thanks

LiamK

Comment

The load button becomes enabled when you load the first floor image. Is that not happening for you?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I seam to be having almost the same problem as Slayer
          I followed the shockwave flash to the T. My config button is not greyed out it just do not any thing, type the address in the explorer bar,
          ( http://localhost/ultraview2/ultraview2_config.aspx) and I can not get to the config setup.
          Iam on test build 2052 of HS2 that Rich sent me a link to.

Need help

Mike
          -Mike-

-Home automation powered by the wind and sun-
          Zotac 9300g-Q9400s-4gb ram-Intel 120 SSD-MS XP
          HS 2.5.0.20, BLlan,BLweather,MCSXap,Jon00 graphing,Jon00 Whois,Snevl/Ten WeatherAlerts
          W2c,Ztroller,z-wave+18,Q100D's,Silex 3000gb
          Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 on top of Xenserve
          Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 Zotac D525 atom

Comment

Never mind. Got it to work

Mike
            -Mike-

-Home automation powered by the wind and sun-
            Zotac 9300g-Q9400s-4gb ram-Intel 120 SSD-MS XP
            HS 2.5.0.20, BLlan,BLweather,MCSXap,Jon00 graphing,Jon00 Whois,Snevl/Ten WeatherAlerts
            W2c,Ztroller,z-wave+18,Q100D's,Silex 3000gb
            Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 on top of Xenserve
            Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 Zotac D525 atom

Comment

Working...
            X