Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra status

Hi
    Does Ultra Status support different homeseer codes such as [1 or ^2 etc etc. I can only seem to see housecode A-P and 1-16

Cheers

Andy

I don't think so, but I'd like to see them add that functionality!
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

I put in a request to actually trigger by device type to solve the problems with having multiple devices on the same house code (ex. a motion sensor and the light it controls). If Ultra decides to implement it, it would alleviate the issues with the non-standard house codes. I would hate to tie up system resources using events to flip house codes for UltraView... and while modifying the scripts can get you around all this, I hate to do it because it makes upgrades a pain (I did it anyways).Rog

Comment

Originally posted by andymorgan1
        Hi
        Does Ultra Status support different homeseer codes such as [1 or ^2 etc etc. I can only seem to see housecode A-P and 1-16

Cheers

Andy
        This plugin was designed to respond to X10 devices changing status. Valid X-10 codes are A-P and 1-16. Anything else is owned by a plug-in and should be handled by the associated plug-in. I believe that messing with devices owned by another plug-in is a bad thing and may result in unpredictable behavior.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X