Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new questin with ultraview/status

Ultrajones:

Thanks for the recent updates to the ultrastatus package. I have been able to get all the devices to populate as they should.

I can't seem to figure out how to get devices to show up where they may contain data such as the case with my WANIP

The icon is not displayed however when I hover over it it says the location of where it should be. I then check to see if the ican is there and it is however, the log says it is unable to display icon .....

I cant seem to figure it out???

Can you help

thanks

David

Click the icon, then select properties. Copy the address (URL), then paste it into the Address line of the browser. Does it image display?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones:

I did as you asked. It can't display the the page or at least that is the error it displays.

I looked at the url and i see what the problem is I think.

This icon http://localhost/images/HomeSeer/TonyStewart-142.gif does not actually exist on the path that ultraview displays.

It actually exists in :localhost/images/TonyStewart-142.gif

I did some checking nd in the old ultraview I set the case for all the nascar images as well as all icons and then they would properly display.

Is there a way to set the case for personal user icons other than the ones that are imbedded within homeseer?

thanks again for you time

David

Comment

At this time, all images must be in the /images/HomeSeer directory.

You can change the image path based on the HomeSeer device type by editing the ProcessDevice() function within the ultraview2_common.txt file and the PlaceImages() subroutine in the ultraview2.txt file.

You'll need to make sure the image path is set correctly before this part of ultraview2.txt, PlaceImages() code executes:
        PHP Code:
        '
        Adjust image properties based on XML node data
        '
        objImage.src = strImagePath & strIcon
        objImage.Style.Left = iX
        objImage.Style.Top = iY
        objImage.Title = strToolTip 
        Note: If you edit these files, make sure you make a backup before attempting to install HSPI UltraStatus updates via the HomeSeer2 updater.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X