Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom web interface

Hi,

I'm not very experienced web programming. What I would like to have is a customized homeseer webinterface, with for example Ultraview2, Ultraview2 status of some devices and a webcam picture. I had this in the former version of homeseer(1.7) and Ultraview and created this from an example. With HS2 and the new Ultraview2 it's seems much more difficult to achieve this. Can anyone of you tell me what I have to do make this work or provide me with a sample which I can adjust to my needs.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Have a look at the new Maestro interface. It's nearly automatic.

http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=804
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi Rupp,

Yes it looks great, but I find the price much to high for me....

Any other suggestions ??
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Well there's the free touch pad plugin that creates a touch screen interface and then the Ultra Suite. Have you read through the install instructions for the Ultra products? Ultra has some really good install instructions.

Comment

Yes,

I read through the manual but this is only for Ultraview (the floorplan), but i want more, like for example this site http://12.219.147.188:81/quickview.asp
          (I think it's yours....)

Any examples would be greatly appreciated...
          Regards,

Rien du Pre
          The Netherlands
          Using:
          Plugin's:
          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Ultra has a site that mimics my site closely called UltraStatus. What you see in the link you posted is a homemade asp page.

Comment

Working...
            X