UltraVeiw/UltraStatus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltraVeiw/UltraStatus?

I'm a little confused. I'm looking to use UltraStatus to serve up a webpage to see the status of lights, motion, other notifications. I downloaded the program via the Updater but it looks like it is JUST view? I'm not interested in the floorplan just a status page that I can customize?? Just a little confused as I can't fine the UltraStatus program....

Rupp, is your quickview page made via Ultrastatus? I really like your page and would like to do something like it. Care to share info on how to get started to do something like that? Tools/knowledge needed?? Thanks!
    Last edited by bmora; July 15th, 2006, 01:13 PM.

No my quickview page is an old fashion asp page that I have added to over the years and it's quite junky now. I posted it here a long while back.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=quickview.asp
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Are there any "free" .asp editors out there to use? I'd like to start to play around creating a quickview page.

Comment

Originally posted by bmora
        Are there any "free" .asp editors out there to use? I'd like to start to play around creating a quickview page.
        ASP can be edited using note pad. There are only a few objects in ASP and the Response object is used about 80% of the time.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X