Ultraview file error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultraview file error message

When I load my ultraview page I get the following error message in my HS log file. I repeats for a seemingly random number of times (between 20 and 34) for my main floor display. I have 31 'on/off' (regular light bulb type on/off) icons on this main page plus 2 'car' icons plus 1 'thermostat' icon.

1/2/2007 8:14:41 AM ~!~ERROR~!~InTCPSendFile: File 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html/ultraview2/' not found.

It appears I'm getting an error message for the icon files it displays, yet all the icons display properly. I do not get any error messages if I change floors and do an update, even if I re-load the main floor.
    Any ideas why I'm getting the error messages?
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Using the config tool, did you set all the items you are not displaying to "hidden"?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Using the config tool, did you set all the items you are not displaying to "hidden"?
      How do you set them to 'hidden'? I do not see anything like that on the config webpage.

All of the items I am not displaying show up in the .xml config file like so:
      device ref="deva7413" x="-100" y="-100" f="1" z="0"

while a displayed item looks like so:
      device ref="deva2181" x="242" y="171" f="1" z="0"

(leading < & trailing /> symbols left off so the line would show on message board.)

Does that look right?
      Dick
      HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

I found the 'hidden' setup option. That appears to fix the problem, plus the page loads much faster, I assume since it isn't trying to do load all the f=1 devices I'm not using. There must have been one huge pile of them off-screen at location -100,-100.
        Dick

Comment

Originally posted by RAM View Post
          There must have been one huge pile of them off-screen at location -100,-100.
          There was This is the reason I recently modified the plug-in to default everything to hidden. I just need to do one more update so dragging the icon to the floor plan changes it to "floor 1" if the user hasn't already selected another floor.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X