Is UltraStatus UltraView?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is UltraStatus UltraView?

I haven't updated this plugin in forever and all I want is UltraView (the floorplan) . Is UltraStatus the replacement for UltraView? Can you set up UltraView without UltraStatus?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Rupp, I am using UltraStatus from the updater and it includes the floor plan (UltraView) along with UltraStatus. The UltraStatus portion allows you to change device strings based on device status.

Great plugin by the way.
    Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      I haven't updated this plugin in forever and all I want is UltraView (the floorplan) . Is UltraStatus the replacement for UltraView? Can you set up UltraView without UltraStatus?
      UltraView and UltraStatus are closely related. The UltraStatus HSPI plug-in can also manage device strings, but you don't have to use that feature. I combined them because they both use the XML created by the UltraStatus HSPI plug-in. You don't have to define any rules in the UltraStatus HSPI for UltraView to work.

In summary, the UltraStatus HSPI plug-in provides:

1) Device String Management
      2) HomeSeer device XML output for web pages to consume (ASPX web pages for UltraView and UltraStatus)

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
      X