X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Ultrastatus :o(

Hello,

Before excuse for the language i am french

With the opening of homeseer v2.0.2041, after having downloaded it plug-in, I have the following message:
    "26/01/2007 17:26:46 - Error - Unable to access plugin: HSPI_ULTRASTATUS.dll, try reinstalling plug-in"

I dont have Ultrastatus in the interfaces ....

Please HELP !!!

Originally posted by Electro37 View Post
    Hello,

Before excuse for the language i am french

With the opening of homeseer v2.0.2041, after having downloaded it plug-in, I have the following message:
    "26/01/2007 17:26:46 - Error - Unable to access plugin: HSPI_ULTRASTATUS.dll, try reinstalling plug-in"

I dont have Ultrastatus in the interfaces ....

Please HELP !!!
    Hello

j'ai exactement la meme erreur, est ce que tu t'en es sorti ?
    et si oui comment ?

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you using?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        What version of HomeSeer are you using?
        hello Ultrajones

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tablerowodd align=right>HomeSeer Version:</TD><TD class=tablerowodd align=left>Standard Edition 2.0.2041.0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableroweven align=right>HomeSeer Phone:</TD><TD class=tableroweven align=left>Enabled and Registered </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

on windows XP.
        any idea ?

Comment

Please explain the events leading up to the error.

Are you installing or deinstalling the plug-in?
          Does HSPI_ULTRASTATUS.dll exist in the homeseer directory?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

ok

i try to install this plugin, all files are correctly extracted, and HSPI_ULTRASTATUS.dll is on homeseer directory. (i have try to copy on windows\system32 too)

at startup, homeseer try to register HSPI_ULTRASTATUS.dll with windows and fail.
            i uninstall, reinstall, but its the same error.

copy of my log :
            <TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100&#37;" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>15/07/2007 04:32:34 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Found plug-in: AC RF Processor, version: 1.2.0.3</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>15/07/2007 04:32:34 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Found plug-in: X10 CM11A/CM12U, version: 1.0.2.0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>15/07/2007 04:32:34 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Found plug-in: mcsXap, version: 1.3.0.150</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>15/07/2007 04:32:34 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Found plug-in: MRB1WireTemperature, version: 1.0.51228.1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>15/07/2007 04:32:34 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Found plug-in: SmartHome PowerLinc USB, version: 1.0.0.7</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>15/07/2007 04:32:34 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Registering HSPI_ULTRASTATUS.dll with Windows</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>15/07/2007 04:32:36 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Unable to access plugin: HSPI_ULTRASTATUS.dll, try reinstalling plug-in</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>15/07/2007 04:32:36 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Startup </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Restoring device status</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
            thx for helping.

Johann

Comment

Are you using an English version of Microsoft Windows XP?

Comment

No, my Os is in french language.

Comment

any idea ?

Comment

Same problem

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem here on WXPSP2, US english, date/time settings also US english.

I reinstalled Ultrastatus after deleting everything relating to it and got the error that the Ultrastatus installation .zip (very long name. Came directly from the Updates page) doesn't include the software (?). That was after a lot of successful installation entries...

Actually everything seems to be there, but the interface can't be loaded.

Please help!

Cheers,
                    Alex

Comment

/status?pg=xml_status</TD><TD class=tableroweven>Fail/status?pg=xml_devices</TD><TD class=tablerowodd>Fail/status?pg=xml_location</TD><TD class=tableroweven>Fail/status?pg=xml_positions</TD><TD class=tablerowodd>Fail

Comment

Comment

Hello UltraJones,

the messsage isnt the same if aspx page hes launched on HS server.
                          here is a copy of result of test xml

the description in english hes
                          the "head" end balise not correspond with the start balise"meta"

Comment

Please click on the Status XML URL, then provide a screenshot so I can see what the XML looks like.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

sorry i dont know wath "status XML " ??
                              the button ultrastatus ??

Comment

Working...
                              X