Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Michael
    replied
    Yes, to my untrained eye the installation seemed to go ok, but I could not access UltraStatus after the first try (that's when I saw the message). After repeating the download, I could then access the UltraStatus page, but got another error about a duplicate registration. I could not find any duplication, so I continued. That's when I found I got no response to the config button. I can get to UltraStatus and input rules, but when I go to UltraView it will not let me load the configuration file saying there are no devices. I assumed that was because I had not performed a required setup step in configuring the plug in.

All this was some time ago, but if it would help I can try to retrieve the relevant parts of the HS log, if I still have those log files.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Did you seen anything installed prior to this message? In my experience, this is a bogus error written by older version of HomeSeer 2.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Michael
    started a topic Can't configure UltraStatus

Can't configure UltraStatus

I just repeated the downloaded of UltraStatus from the Updater, but when I select the Config button on the setup screen the web page refreshes, but no configuration page appears. I have restarted HS a couple of times. There are no errors in the HS log and the interface is reporting it is ok. (There was an error in the first download - that's when I redid it.)
    Updater Error - Installation of package UltraStatus failed. The installation file 'HSPI_ULTRASTATUS_1.0.2555.22338.zip' does not exist. Please retry download.

Any suggestions of next steps? What more information will be helpful?
Working...
X