configuring Ultraview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

configuring Ultraview

I installed the plugin primarliy for ultraview. I went to the online instruction page and followed directions to set it up but for some reason when I try to create the configuration nothing happens. if I get out of the configuration, it goes back to the default. I did create my own image file and can see it in configuration but it does not save in the configuraion. any ideas?

What version of IE are you using?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I assume you have to do the configuration on the PC with homeseer installed, my server uses windows 2000 and IE 6 sp1.

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      What version of IE are you using?

Comment

Vince954,
        If you haven't done so, make sure your HomeSeer website is added to the "Trusted Sites" for the browser your using to update the config. The configuration won't be saved until you do so. Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > sites will get you there.

Comment

Did so, in fact it shows "trusted sites" on the bottom stauts bar while in homeseer sites. I did use the ultraview2 config button instead of typing in the site as your instructions showed, could this be the problem?

Originally posted by GatorKWM View Post
          Vince954,
          If you haven't done so, make sure your HomeSeer website is added to the "Trusted Sites" for the browser your using to update the config. The configuration won't be saved until you do so. Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > sites will get you there.

Comment

Unfortunately, the image files are not saved during the configuration save. The configuration files saves the screen location for the device graphics. To save the floor plan images, you'll need to edit a couple of files. I'm not at my computer now, but I think they are named like hspi_ultraview2.aspx and ultraview2.txt.

Comment

Working...
            X