UltraView2 error - Devices Test Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraView2 error - Devices Test Failed

Ultraview2 fails to display after downloading the latest version. Floorplan comes up okay, but the Message Window says "XML refresh failed". The HomeSeer GUI displays:

An unexpected error occured in the GenPage() function/subroutine: [System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'CAPIGetStatus' on type 'hsapplication' not found. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Get Members(String& MemberName, Bo

Running the XML Tests shows failure on Devices. The message is:
    Fail
    An error occured while parsing the XML data:
    Line Number: 8
    Character: 3
    Description: End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'meta'.

Lots of good info, but I'm not sure what to do. Can anyone tell me what file needs to be edited to correct this? Thanks!

Originally posted by GatorKWM View Post
    Ultraview2 fails to display after downloading the latest version. Floorplan comes up okay, but the Message Window says "XML refresh failed". The HomeSeer GUI displays:

An unexpected error occured in the GenPage() function/subroutine: [System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'CAPIGetStatus' on type 'hsapplication' not found. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Get Members(String& MemberName, Bo

Running the XML Tests shows failure on Devices. The message is:
    Fail
    An error occured while parsing the XML data:
    Line Number: 8
    Character: 3
    Description: End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'meta'.

Lots of good info, but I'm not sure what to do. Can anyone tell me what file needs to be edited to correct this? Thanks!
    This error appears to be related to the version of HomeSeer. What version are you running?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Running 2.1.104.0 on Windows 2000 sp4

Comment

So what version should I be running?

Comment

CAPIGetStatus requires HomeSeer version 2.1.106 or greater. I recommend HomeSeer version 2.2 or greater.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X