Device string from other plug-ins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device string from other plug-ins

I know this question has come up before, but the solution I found after searching this forum does not appear to be applicable to the latest version.

Is there a way for UltraView to report the device string assigned to some of my devices (eg., from my weather station)? If I hover the pointer over the icon, all the information I want is displayed, so it seems like it ought to be possible...

(This isn't a feature request, just a question about what is possible. If it isn't, that's ok, but it appears that it could be done in previous versions, so I am just hoping there is still a way to do it.)
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

I don't understand what you are asking for. Can you re-state your question?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The strings assigned to the 'devices' created by VWSCSV are much more informative than the icons. (see screen shot). Is there a way to have UltraView display them in place of or in addition to the icons?
      Attached Files
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
      X