Ultra View confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra View confusion

I have had Ultra view set up for about 2 years. I call ultraview using Ultraview2.asp.

I continually read where users are "customizing" tha app using ultra_view2_XML.inc. I do not even have this file. Am I running an older version or am I missing something or both?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Hey Rupp, I'll make a deal with you. Fix my problem and I'll send you mine!

Don't know the answer to your question other than mine was in the Homeseer/html/include folder.
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Rupp,

Yes, your running an older version. The lastest version split out a lot of the common stuff shared between the ultra scripts.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones,
        Where do I get the latest version? I looked at the Unltra_Suite_1.0.3.zip but most of the ASP pages within this zip file are dated 2002, and I know that there have been changes since then.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

Here is mine. It has a few modifications to it where I'm doing special things with my icons or device strings (on the QuickView). Anywhere you see TBK indicates my system specific stuff. It goes in your include folder.

-Tom
          Attached Files
          -Tom

Visit Kernhome
          Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

Ultra_Suite_1.0.3.zip is the latest version. Not much has changed for quite some time. I'll be converting it to a plug-in, but at the rate I am going, it may take 6 months.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I re-packaged Ultra View2 to include the latest files. It looks like I prepared an update some time ago, but never posted it.

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~ultrajo...uite_1.0.4.zip

Comment

Working...
              X