Custom Links Do Not Show in Ultra View Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. Thanks for the link.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Tom:

Was trying to get your Phonelog.asp to work on my setup but get the following error:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
      Script error: ActiveX component can't create object: 'HSHelper.CHelper'Set hsh = CreateObject("HSHelper.CHelper")
      <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have looked over your download section as well as the HS updater and message boards but cant find any reference to it. What is it, and where might I locate it?

Sgt-Baker

Comment

Sorry about that, I should have remarked those lines of code out before I posted it. That reference is to a dll called hshelper.dll that my friend JT is writing. I don't have his permission to distribute or I would post it for you. In this case it is being used to match the caller id name with my phonebook and return the phonebook name instead. I'll correct the asp on my site and ask about posting his dll.

-Tom
        -Tom

Visit Kernhome
        Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

Tom Kern

I'm having trouble accessing your site to download version 0.0.0.8 of hspi_web.ocx. Could you (or anyone who has it) please post it?

Thanks!!

Comment

Problem with ultra_view v1.0.9 ultra_view2_xml.vbs.

I was working and now it comes up with a script host error:

Script: c:\program files\homeseer\html\ultra_view2_xml.vbs
            Line: 21
            Char: 1
            Error: Expected statement
            Code: 800A0400
            Sorce: Microsoft VBScript compilation error.

I'm running XP Pro with all the updates and have loaded the newest scripting update from Microsoft. I cleared out all the Ultra View stuff and reloaded it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
            Rog

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you using?
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
              X