Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraView2 Status Install problem

Hello Ultrajones,

I am trying to install the various Ultrasuite capabilities and not having much luck. I am new with this and not sure what the best approach is. I seem to have UV2 Status installed but when it loads the asp page the page is an unpopulated form. I guess it is not loading the devices properly. I noticed in another post a method to check the device loading. Here is the error that results when loading page http://127.0.0.1/ultra_view2_xml.vbs:

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'http://127.0.0.1/ultra_view2_xml.vbs'. Line 726, Position 36

<STRING><![CDATA[Current temp. 68.0

============================================================ ============================

It seems to bomb out due to my PM_Weather devices (poor mans weather station variable). I would like to get this and the rest of the UV2 stuff working. Thanks in advance for any help.

Rick

I am supprised no one else replied to this question...

Your error is caused by the degree ° symbol. If you search for "degree" and "ultraview", you'll see several different solutions to this problem.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra,
      My serial thermostat is device code &1, &2, &3, &4. This seems to choke UltraView. Of course, it also uses degree symbols which also chokes. I have search multiple times and can't find both answers. Any help?
      Thanx many.

Comment

Did you ever figure this out... If not, I finally have some time to address it. Just let me know.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Error ultra_view2_xml.vbs

I am tring to install and setup the package and I get this error any suggestions. I am only looking to steup the ultra view /ultra_view2_status.asp maybe I am not doing this correct

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'http://192.168.0.7:81/ultra_view2_xml.vbs
          Line 59, Position 22
          STRING![CDATA[29.4
          Last edited by HomeTech; December 3, 2004, 09:46 PM.
          HS2 Environment
          Zotac 1.83 GHz Quadcore
          HomeSeer Way2Call
          Netiom-Xap board
          opnode 1-wire 1.2.7
          Plug-In's
          WeatherXML 1.0.0.32
          Pwr Link USB 1.0.0.13
          mcsTemp V6.2.0.14
          mcsXap V3.0.0.0/3.0.0.20
          IM Connector 4.87.2.5
          Sip Connector 2.56.2.4
          RFXCOM 15.0.0.22
          Odroid X2
          Asterisk 11.5.1
          FreePBX 2.11.0.42
          WebMin 1.720
          Xap Switchboard by Mi4

There is no place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

HomeTech,

Look at all of your devices that are trying to be loaded in. Anything that is not an alpha or numeric character or VERY common symbol (. / * Parens etc.) should be scrutinized. Edit your ultra_view2_xml.inc in the include folder find the GetDeviceData subroutine. Begin to exclude certain device codes or do Replaces on device string data until you find where the problem is. Here is a section of my ultra_view2_xml.inc file where I do a case statement on device code:
            Last edited by Tom Kern; December 4, 2004, 10:43 AM.
            -Tom

Visit Kernhome
            Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

Working...
            X