Here is a screen shot. Moving PC to show under Monitor List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a screen shot. Moving PC to show under Monitor List

Here you see my PC's show up under lamp and Module. How do I get them to showup under network Devices.
    Attached Files

All you have to do is create a new HomeSeer device type of "Network", then for each computer, router, etc, change the device type to "Network".
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I tried that ULTRA, I also tried other names like router. But the only one that responds is Computer. I tried adding one in the Ultra Menu that adds devices. I tried looking thru the config files and had no luck. But the way I have it now I would like to see the name of the PC instead of the IP address.

Comment

Then you will have to edit ultra_view2_status_network.xsl and ultra_view2_status_devices.xsl. Once you open the files with notepad, it should be easy to figure out where you need to add the "Network" device type.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

All set Thanks
          Carlo

Comment

Working...
          X