Ultra2 View Config

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra2 View Config

I am all setup and I can load the config screen.
    I select my floorplan image. I them go to load Devices and It says it finds them. Then at the top left it says please wait while loading devices converting to .xml But from there it just stays at that. Does it just take a real long time or am I missing something?

I am sorry no one replied to your request for help while I was gone. Do you still need help... or did you figure it out?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

No Allset I ended up finding problem.
      Thanks

Comment

pp,

What was the solution to your problem? I'm getting pretty much the same thing. I created a few test devices on a seperate computer and it finds them instantly, and then tells me now converting to XML. I click OK.

Then in the upper left hand corner it basically stays at:

"Loading Homeseer Devices. Please wait."

IE says the page is done - but it does have a little yellow explamation in the lower left hand corner next to the Done message. The device image placement and device selection buttons are greyed out. However my first device is populated into the Current Homeseer Device area - but uneditable. Configuration Status = TRUE and Devices = 0

Any thoughts?

Comment

Its been awhile but I think it was the software to make the Ultra View setup. I found another one and it had a different look. I will have to see if there is a version number on mine. I will look over my notes and get back back to you on that..

Comment

Any thoughts on this?

Comment

what version is the ultraview setup are you using? Also I followed Tom Kern's setup instructions when I fixedvthe problem. Inoticed in the screen shots he had all of the setup lines where on the left side, mine where on the right. I beleive Tom's pges had a download area where I found the instructions and correct files. If you dont have any luck repost and I will try to find find them for you. Also delete everything pertaining to Ultraview and art from scratch.

Comment

I am having the same issue

I can not find a link to the other software could you please post one

I am running version 2.0.9

thank you in advance this have been driving me nuts

Comment

2.0.9 is the same as mine. Can you describe the problems you are having in more detail?

Comment

Originally posted by wirebook
                    pp,

What was the solution to your problem? I'm getting pretty much the same thing. I created a few test devices on a seperate computer and it finds them instantly, and then tells me now converting to XML. I click OK.

Then in the upper left hand corner it basically stays at:

"Loading Homeseer Devices. Please wait."

IE says the page is done - but it does have a little yellow explamation in the lower left hand corner next to the Done message. The device image placement and device selection buttons are greyed out. However my first device is populated into the Current Homeseer Device area - but uneditable. Configuration Status = TRUE and Devices = 0

Any thoughts?

exact same as you described in the earlier post and yes all my config links are on the right side.

O and thank for the quick reply this place is great for info

Comment

look this setup instructions over that I dug up. It has been so long my memory fails me on exactly how I solved it but I do remember after I followed this it worked.

Instructions were made by Tom Kern

I have to check some disks that I backed up my files to. i might have some better set instructions also. I'll look tomorrow.
                      Attached Files

Comment

thank you

Here is a screen shot

Comment

Thank you

Thank you I got it I just did what you said earlier and tried a differant download location

Now I just have to figure out how to change icons on the status screen if you have a doc that would be nice but I have not even looked at it so there is no problem.

Comment

The icons are assigned when you go thru the Ultraview setup. They are placed in a different folder than your status icons. I copied and pasted them in the folder for Ultra. It also allows you to make individual icons for each item...

Comment

icons

what folder do they need to be in

Comment

Working...
                              X