Ultra software stops working after upgrade to HS 2.2.0.66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra software stops working after upgrade to HS 2.2.0.66

After installing the upgrade to HS 2.2.0.66 al the ultra software stopped working and give only an error message. See attached file.
    Attached Files

Are you running HomeSeer as a service?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Homesheer as a service

Yes, im running it as a service

Comment

You're about the 5th person to indicate HomeSeer is having issues upgrading plug-ins when HomeSeer is installed as a service. I recommend you open a Homeseer ticket though their helpdesk.

In the mean time, I recommend you do not run HomeSeer as a service when attempting to upgrading plug-ins that use aspx web pages.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Switching works

Hmm, not nice, but after switching to aplication mode moost things work now.

I did send this to the helpdesk. Call ID: 15255

Thanks

Comment

Helpdesk request

Hmmm, Ultrajones,

I'm sorry, the helpdesk is not of much value. See attached ticket.

He puts the blame to you, for not correctly writing the plugin so that it can be run as a service.
            Attached Files

Comment

Ultra,
              I would recommend putting in a help desk ticket so Rich can look into why certain plugins can not be upgraded when running as a service. I just test several here and they worked just fine. This one however does error.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

I am confused. Why do I need to create another ticket? Why didn't you just send #15255 to Rich?

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                X