UltraStatus Installed but not initializing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraStatus Installed but not initializing

I downloaded and installed UltraStatus using the updater but it's not loading. Have restarted HomeSeer multiple times and even rebooted. In the Log, I get the following:

2/25/2008 1:22:14 AM ~!~Info~!~Found plug-in: UltraStatus, version: 1.1.2903.35513

However, there are no entries for initializing it (not even one that says it failed).

What am I missing here?

Have you reviewed the quick start instructions posted here?
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=119832

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes. the Links don't even show up on the HomeSeer menu.

Comment

Do you show UltraStatus enabled in the HomeSeer Setup > Interfaces web page?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Do you show UltraStatus enabled in the HomeSeer Setup > Interfaces web page?
          It doesn't show up on the Interfaces page either.

Comment

Can you post a screenshot of your setup page or send it to me at ultrajones@hotmail.com?

If HomeSeer finds the plug-in, it should display it on the interfaces setup web page. Please open a HomeSeer ticket using About > "Create A New Helpdesk Ticket and Add This Information". HomeSeer Tech should be able to work with you on this. If not, please let me know and I'll follow-up.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Installed it one more time and it showed up. Weird.

Comment

Working...
              X