Double-Posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double-Posting

When I goto options and press refresh two times i get Double-Posting in the log and the IE windows just goes blank.

I can't see that i have any Double-Posting, where can i check this.

Thanks,

Jonas, Sweden
    Attached Files

Originally posted by jonas.hellgren View Post
    When I goto options and press refresh two times i get Double-Posting in the log and the IE windows just goes blank.

I can't see that i have any Double-Posting, where can i check this.

Thanks,

Jonas, Sweden
    This was code to prevent (and ignore) the ASPX double-posting bug in HomeSeer prior to verison 2.1.0.0. Is there any reason you are pressing refresh within a second of each other? I'll remove that code in the next update.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

When i change an object i can get the double posting error, I just clicked every where to see if i got the error anywhere else.

I still have the problem that the plugin is disabled when my HS restarts, and i have to enable the plugin.

What files do i need to delete to make i clean installation of Ultrastatus.

Thanks,

Jonas, Sweden

Comment

You just need to re-install via the HomeSeer updater. What version of HomeSeer are you running?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

v 2.2.0.66

Comment

Working...
          X