Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with error...

When running the XML Tests I get this error:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top>Status</TD><TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top>/status?pg=xml_status</TD><TD class=tableroweven>Pass

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablerowodd vAlign=top>Devices</TD><TD class=tablerowodd vAlign=top>/status?pg=xml_devices</TD><TD class=tablerowodd>Pass

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top>Locations</TD><TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top>/status?pg=xml_location</TD><TD class=tableroweven>Pass

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablerowodd vAlign=top>Positions</TD><TD class=tablerowodd vAlign=top>/status?pg=xml_positions</TD><TD class=tablerowodd>Fail

An error occurred in the "doXMLTest()" function.The error details are:Parse Error...-1072898027Line Number...1Character.....5413Description...The attribute 'width' on this element is not defined in the DTD/Schema.

</PRE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>
    So I then run just that one and get this at the bottom:
    <DEVICE ID="deva3842" CODE="^11" NAME="Cara Keychain" TYPE="BLRfid Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLRfid" ICON="/images/BLRfid/out_of_range.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />
    <DEVICE ID="deva9939" CODE="`2" NAME="Security Mode" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLSecurity" ICON="images/BLSecurity/disarmed.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />

<DEVICE ID="deva3026" CODE="[13" NAME="Perimeter Alarm Lighting" TYPE="Insteon Group/Scene" LOCATION="BLSecurity" ICON="/images/HomeSeer/Off.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />

<DEVICE ID="deva3602" CODE="`3" NAME="Last Alert Device" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug- <TABLE width=400>
    The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. <HR>End tag 'td' does not match the start tag 'DEVICEDATA'. Error processing resource 'http://192.168.1.5/status?pg=xml_positio...

<TBODY></TBODY>

</TABLE>

<DEVICE id=deva5202 ICON="...</font" LOCATION="Holiday" TYPE="Insteon ICON ApplianceLinc Outlet" NAME="Outside Blowups" CODE="]13">

</PRE>In Device
    " LOCATION="BLSecurity" ICON="images/BLSecurity/alarm-alert.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />

<DEVICE ID="deva5106" CODE="`1" NAME="Security Status" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLSecurity" ICON="images/BLSecurity/alarm-normal.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    So what is this trying to tell me?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Hi there;
    I ad the same problem sometime ago I think it happens because of the '
    , But never had the time to prove it..

HTH (Hope this helps)

Comment

This is strange... It appears the "type" for device code "`3" contains HTML:

PHP Code:
      TYPE="BLSecurity Plug- <TABLE width=400></b><br />" 
      I'll add code to strip out any HTML and will post an update later today.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks guys, look forward to the update.
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
        Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

I posted an update that should fix that error. Please test and let me know if you stil have issues.

By the way, does Blade know you're cheating on his plug-ins?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

lol, thanks Ultra. I'll test this in the morning.

I'm actually writing a touch screen package and want to make sure it's compatible with both UltraView2 and BLFloorplan. It's just about ready for beta testing!

But more on that later!
            Bryan

Comment

Strange ... I don't see where your seeing
              PHP Code:
              <table width="400"
              anywhere??

I've reinstalled this plug-in and have deleted and remade several devices to try and solve this but with each device I delete and recreate it just throws another up with a similar error. I would tend to believe that my database is somewhat screwed up!

Is there anyway to actually see the HS database? I think this is the only way to see where the actual problem is.

this is the latest error:
              PHP Code:
                <DEVICE ID="deva9441" CODE="`2" NAME="Security Mode" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLSecurity" LOCATION2="" ICON="images/BLSecurity/disarmed.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" /> 
                <
              DEVICE ID="deva3257" CODE="`1" NAME="Security Status" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLSecurity" LOCATION2="" ICON="images/BLSecurity/alarm-normal.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" /> 
              The XML page cannot be displayed 

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet
              Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End tag 'td' does not match the start tag 'DEVICEDATA'Error processing resource 'http://192.168.1.5/status?pg=xml_positio...

<DEVICE ID="deva9650" CODE="Y34" NAME="Humidity - Outside" TYPE="Status Only" LOCATION="Info" LOCATION2="" ICON="/images/...
              V> 
                <DEVICE ID="deva7997" CODE="[13" NAME="Perimeter Alarm Lighting" TYPE="Insteon Group/Scene" LOCATION="BLSecurity" LOCATION2="" ICON="/images/HomeSeer/Off.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" /> 
              Last edited by TechHA; September 8, 2008, 08:56 AM.
              Bryan

Comment

It's *really* hard to see the real error because I think the message board is mess with the data you're posting. Please do the following:

From http://localhost:80/hspi_ultraview2.aspx?action=xmltest, right-click on the "/status?pg=xml_positions" url, then select "Save Target As .. ", then save the status.xml file. Please email the xml file to ultrajones@hotmail.com.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Fixed

Ultrajones;;
                  Don't know what you did but I know pass the XML tests...

Thanks
                  DEM

Comment

Working...
                  X