• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dem5867
    replied
    Fixed

Ultrajones;;
    Don't know what you did but I know pass the XML tests...

Thanks
    DEM

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    It's *really* hard to see the real error because I think the message board is mess with the data you're posting. Please do the following:

From http://localhost:80/hspi_ultraview2.aspx?action=xmltest, right-click on the "/status?pg=xml_positions" url, then select "Save Target As .. ", then save the status.xml file. Please email the xml file to ultrajones@hotmail.com.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• TechHA
    replied
    Strange ... I don't see where your seeing
    PHP Code:
    <table width="400"
    anywhere??

I've reinstalled this plug-in and have deleted and remade several devices to try and solve this but with each device I delete and recreate it just throws another up with a similar error. I would tend to believe that my database is somewhat screwed up!

Is there anyway to actually see the HS database? I think this is the only way to see where the actual problem is.

this is the latest error:
    PHP Code:
      <DEVICE ID="deva9441" CODE="`2" NAME="Security Mode" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLSecurity" LOCATION2="" ICON="images/BLSecurity/disarmed.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" /> 
      <
    DEVICE ID="deva3257" CODE="`1" NAME="Security Status" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLSecurity" LOCATION2="" ICON="images/BLSecurity/alarm-normal.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" /> 
    The XML page cannot be displayed 

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet
    Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End tag 'td' does not match the start tag 'DEVICEDATA'Error processing resource 'http://192.168.1.5/status?pg=xml_positio...

<DEVICE ID="deva9650" CODE="Y34" NAME="Humidity - Outside" TYPE="Status Only" LOCATION="Info" LOCATION2="" ICON="/images/...
    V> 
      <DEVICE ID="deva7997" CODE="[13" NAME="Perimeter Alarm Lighting" TYPE="Insteon Group/Scene" LOCATION="BLSecurity" LOCATION2="" ICON="/images/HomeSeer/Off.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" /> 
    Last edited by TechHA; September 8, 2008, 08:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TechHA
    replied
    lol, thanks Ultra. I'll test this in the morning.

I'm actually writing a touch screen package and want to make sure it's compatible with both UltraView2 and BLFloorplan. It's just about ready for beta testing!

But more on that later!

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I posted an update that should fix that error. Please test and let me know if you stil have issues.

By the way, does Blade know you're cheating on his plug-ins?

Leave a comment:

• TechHA
    replied
    Thanks guys, look forward to the update.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    This is strange... It appears the "type" for device code "`3" contains HTML:

PHP Code:
    TYPE="BLSecurity Plug- <TABLE width=400></b><br />" 
    I'll add code to strip out any HTML and will post an update later today.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• dem5867
    replied
    Hi there;
    I ad the same problem sometime ago I think it happens because of the '
    , But never had the time to prove it..

HTH (Hope this helps)

Leave a comment:

• TechHA
    started a topic Help with error...

Help with error...

When running the XML Tests I get this error:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top>Status</TD><TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top>/status?pg=xml_status</TD><TD class=tableroweven>Pass

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablerowodd vAlign=top>Devices</TD><TD class=tablerowodd vAlign=top>/status?pg=xml_devices</TD><TD class=tablerowodd>Pass

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top>Locations</TD><TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top>/status?pg=xml_location</TD><TD class=tableroweven>Pass

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablerowodd vAlign=top>Positions</TD><TD class=tablerowodd vAlign=top>/status?pg=xml_positions</TD><TD class=tablerowodd>Fail

An error occurred in the "doXMLTest()" function.The error details are:Parse Error...-1072898027Line Number...1Character.....5413Description...The attribute 'width' on this element is not defined in the DTD/Schema.

</PRE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>
    So I then run just that one and get this at the bottom:
    <DEVICE ID="deva3842" CODE="^11" NAME="Cara Keychain" TYPE="BLRfid Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLRfid" ICON="/images/BLRfid/out_of_range.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />
    <DEVICE ID="deva9939" CODE="`2" NAME="Security Mode" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLSecurity" ICON="images/BLSecurity/disarmed.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />

<DEVICE ID="deva3026" CODE="[13" NAME="Perimeter Alarm Lighting" TYPE="Insteon Group/Scene" LOCATION="BLSecurity" ICON="/images/HomeSeer/Off.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />

<DEVICE ID="deva3602" CODE="`3" NAME="Last Alert Device" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug- <TABLE width=400>
    The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. <HR>End tag 'td' does not match the start tag 'DEVICEDATA'. Error processing resource 'http://192.168.1.5/status?pg=xml_positio...

<TBODY></TBODY>

</TABLE>

<DEVICE id=deva5202 ICON="...</font" LOCATION="Holiday" TYPE="Insteon ICON ApplianceLinc Outlet" NAME="Outside Blowups" CODE="]13">

</PRE>In Device
    " LOCATION="BLSecurity" ICON="images/BLSecurity/alarm-alert.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />

<DEVICE ID="deva5106" CODE="`1" NAME="Security Status" TYPE="BLSecurity Plug-In Device" LOCATION="BLSecurity" ICON="images/BLSecurity/alarm-normal.gif" R="0" X="-100" Y="-100" Z="-2" />

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    So what is this trying to tell me?

Any help would be appreciated.
Working...
X