UltraView2 on a Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltraView2 on a Mac

I want to start by saying that this plugin is awesome! My only disappointment is that I am unable to use it when viewing the pages on my Macs. I have tried running Safari and Firefox.

I get the following browser error message:

An error occurred in the "processData()" function.
    The error details are:

Number: undefined
    Description: Result of expression 'xmlDoc.loadXML' [undefined] is not a function.

I thought about downloading IE for mac but Microsoft stopped development on it awhile back.

Any suggestions?

By the way, I am looking forward to the Weatherbug plugin. Hopefully, it will work in Safari and Firefox.
    Last edited by mgonzales100; September 21st, 2009, 10:46 PM.

Ultra, Can you please provide me with some input on my questions. I started two new threads a couple days ago and haven't received a response.

Am I going through the proper channels to get support for my plugin?

Comment

UltraView2 is an Internet Explorer only plug-in. It was recently converted to JavaScript in hopes of having it ported to Firefox or Safari but that work-arounds I found for the xmlDoc.loadXML don't work.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        UltraView2 is an Internet Explorer only plug-in. It was recently converted to JavaScript in hopes of having it ported to Firefox or Safari but that work-arounds I found for the xmlDoc.loadXML don't work.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Is the UltraCID plugin an Internet Explorer only plugin as well? I installed a trial version a while back but got busy and never got a chance to play with it. I would like to know before I buy it.

Comment

All my plug-ins (except UltraStatus/UltraView2) will work with IE, Firebox, Safari, etc.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            All my plug-ins (except UltraStatus/UltraView2) will work with IE, Firebox, Safari, etc.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Thank you. i will buy it within the next few days. I assume the weatherbug plug that you are working on will be compatible as well.

That's too bad about UltraView2, that was my favorite plugin.

Comment

Working...
            X