Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are a few more
            Attached Files
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Care to share some of the code? Looks like fun.
              Don

Comment

That is a major enhancement. Looks great

Comment

These are created using myDesigner for Allonis.

It is a great tool for creating some great screens and it comes with both a sample for phones and tablets

I have a HS3 plugin called "BLML2HS" that interfaces with it.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob
                  Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hello...

I know this is a very dated post but I was looking at Allonis and I've been wondering what would be needed to do such things like the ones you show. The main driver for me to buy HS was touch designer, but now that I have it, I find it a little bit difficult to understand because of the lack of samples and documentation "for the rest of us"... So I'm looking @ Allonis and apparently it's designer should do the trick. Anyway, it costs a little bit less than the HSTouch designer alone.

In your opinion, apart from your plugin, and buying the Allonis thing and doing the integration with HS, how steep you think the learning curve to have such wow interfaces should be? I feel rather comfortable with HS interface, with HS automations but I don't like touch panel options so far. I know with automation things should work automagically but, I want touch panels... the ability to take my tablet and to turn on scenes, see information, status and brag with friends... and I'm not in the bragging business, I just have friends and that what we do for fun...

So my idea is to keep HS controlling everything, and maybe use Allonis for the UI and the media? Anyway I use a similar approach for my Zigbees since HS has absolutely no idea of what Zigbee is while it is about the best in ZWave (so far I know).

Any suggestions?

Comment

I am currently doing just what you are looking to do. I never tried the HS designer after the initial release so I don't know how it is now. I have Blades BLML2HS plugin using it to control my devices. The stock scenes that Allonis supplies work good for the media part, but since you will be using Blades plugin you have to modify the lighting pages, but in my opinion they are easy to build.

Comment

ppespepe one thing to consider is the $40 ImperiHome plugin for HS, and then purchase the cheap ImperiHome app for your device. There's a free app version, and plugin has 30-day trial to see if you'd like it. It won't give you as much flexibility as a fully custom designed interface, but it certainly will be much easier with almost no knowledge required.

Comment

Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
                          I am currently doing just what you are looking to do. I never tried the HS designer after the initial release so I don't know how it is now. I have Blades BLML2HS plugin using it to control my devices. The stock scenes that Allonis supplies work good for the media part, but since you will be using Blades plugin you have to modify the lighting pages, but in my opinion they are easy to build.
                          Thanks Sony...

Just another small question if I may: Appart from the blade plugin, the MS and maybe the control family... is anything else needed to integrate HS with MS in terms of licenses?

Maybe with the new HS4 interface (I sure was one of the first batch of users to upgrade the my HS3 licenses) such integration is not even needed anymore but... worth the research. since I'm really considering it... although designer apart, so far the HS3 admin interface (or however it's called) is waaaaaaaaaay better

Thanks again!

PP

Comment

Originally posted by RoChess View Post
                            ppespepe one thing to consider is the $40 ImperiHome plugin for HS, and then purchase the cheap ImperiHome app for your device. There's a free app version, and plugin has 30-day trial to see if you'd like it. It won't give you as much flexibility as a fully custom designed interface, but it certainly will be much easier with almost no knowledge required.
                            Thanks Rochess,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 8.54.07.png
Views:	152
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1339993

Actually I have that plugin... and even subscribed to the Imperihome service but... this really makes me think I'm the problem here =)... I couldn't make the sensors I made and others to work there... but now that you mention it... While I give it the Allonis a try... I'll give this Imperihome yet another try... Believe it or not... I could not figure out where to start.

If you happen to have any link for dummies like me... is welcomed! :P

Once again... thanks Rochess... actually yours is also a good idea...

PP

Comment

Originally posted by ppespepe View Post
                              If you happen to have any link for dummies like me... is welcomed!
                              Did not get around to this part myself, but used ImperiHome to control my Vera3 install at old location for ~6-years.

Have HSDesigner, so I'll probably end up using that, but the time required to get it done right will make me use ImperiHome for the time being.

Seen ton of forum posts where spud has helped users fix their setup so you might be able to just search the forum for answers. Manual should obviously cover how to get functional for most situations, but I am always amazed how little it takes for my own setup to become non-standard and then it is back to trial-and-error

PS: Did not mean to take anything away from Blade as he deserves selling his plugin as well, but you made it sound like you would need to buy Allonis for almost $200, and wanted to make sure you were aware of cheaper alternatives.

Comment

Working...
                              X