LCARS SDK Interface setup and integration into HomeSeer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCARS SDK Interface setup and integration into HomeSeer

Hello I am new to HomeSeer and loving it so far I stubbled onto fungun user interface LCARS for HomeSeer and was hooked on the look theres not a lot of information out there how to get LCARS install and running with HomeSeer i am reaching out to see if anyone might have a template or can point me to guides / information on how i can get LCARS as my HomeSeer interface for iPad please any help would be great ?
    Thanks
    Orlando

Yeah, I have been watching Tim do the interface for years. While I am not a major Trekkie, I do think that this interface style is cool. I don’t think that there is an API for LCARS as it is just graphics.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

but i have seen videos of people using LCARS interface to HS3PRO like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSPbYIV5sLk
      How are they linking it to HS3PRO

Comment

Originally posted by orlando View Post
        but i have seen videos of people using LCARS interface to HS3PRO like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSPbYIV5sLk
        How are they linking it to HS3PRO
        That's a custom HSTouch project that the guy created using HSTouch Designer. According to his comments below the video, he created the base screens in Corel Draw. I've just started tinkering with HSTouch Designer and based on my limited experience I'd bet he has hundreds of hours in it.
        -Wade

Comment

He has a post on YouTube and no doubt you should be able to connect with him via there.

As an alternative, there was another project which I could find the link to.

http://zwave.geek.nz/HSTouch.zip

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

That's a custom HSTouch project that the guy created using HSTouch Designer. According to his comments below the video, he created the base screens in Corel Draw. I've just started tinkering with HSTouch Designer and based on my limited experience I'd bet he has hundreds of hours in it.
            I can only imagine the time that went into that project. Mine took several hours and doesn’t look half as cool as that. But it works for us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
            Plugin's:
            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

Wow thanks for all the input I will have a look at your zip file i am ready to put hours I to making it right because it has that wow factor

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

I can only imagine the time that went into that project. Mine took several hours and doesn’t look half as cool as that. But it works for us...

Do you have a photo of what yours look like ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by orlando View Post
                  Wow thanks for all the input I will have a look at your zip file i am ready to put hours I to making it right because it has that wow factor

Also can you get all the animations programmed using hsthouch

Comment

Working...
                  X