No announcement yet.

Yet another mobile app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seem to have lost many of the icons for lights on/off, motion and battery. I still have some icons for temperature, luminance, etc. The controls still work, just no icon. I am on 1.0.29. Not sure when it was updated, but everything was working fine until recently.

Comment

• The ability to send a push notification to Android devices is great. Is this plugin function exposed to script (hs.PluginFunction) and if so, what are the parameters?

If it's not available could it be exposed in a future release of HSBuddy? This would give a great deal more flexibility in the data sent through notifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by adwuk View Post
        I have since discovered that the phone location was being updated every 4-5 seconds (only when on the move) over the whole day!

One suggestion to help with this might be a minimum update interval, defined in the client app. We'd probably set it at something like 5 minutes.
        Hi,

I'm LOVING HSBuddy and its Geofencing and notifications, so thank you for developing this.

I too am having the issue as quoted, HSBuddy is updating my location data every few seconds when I'm travelling to work (90 minutes) so my battery life is greatly reduced.

I can see when not moving HSBuddy reduces the update frequency, but would there be a way of perhaps the Server plugin controlling the update frequency based on the proximity to a geofence location? So as you move further away from a defined geofence location updates slow down, and in reverse as you get closer to a location update frequency increases?

Having a settable update frequency isn't ideal as when I drive home I can easily go from outside my geofenced area to inside it and actually home within a minute or two, so having a 2 or 3 minute update frequency wouldn't work.

Thanks
        Richard

Comment

• Brilliant addition to HS3!

My plugin version is 3.9.610.5 and I keep on seeing this error in the HS3 logs:

Calling HSEvent in plugin HSBuddy, Instance :The given key was not present in the dictionary
          The plugin seems to be working as expected but I'm curious as to why.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wimster View Post
            Brilliant addition to HS3!

My plugin version is 3.9.610.5 and I keep on seeing this error in the HS3 logs:

The plugin seems to be working as expected but I'm curious as to why.

Thanks!
            Seeing the same thing.. TIA DEM

Comment

• Love HS Buddy! When using HSTouch, is there any way to show a map of a clients location? Example, from my wall mounted touch screen, I want to create a screen that shows "tracking" this screen would display the current location of all clients. Either individually or all on one map together. Has anyone done this, is it possible?

Comment

Working...
              X