No announcement yet.

Yet another mobile app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the app. Device details page? I've sent the bug report.
    But I have the fan control, and heat/cool setpoints set as favorites.
    When I try to click on the heating setpoint, cool setpoint or mode, there's nothing that shows control for it. Try to click on it and nothing.
    This issue has been mentioned in the past in the forum, but there was no answer to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Hello! Once you confirm if this fixes the issue, it would be really helpful to investigate further if you could do the following:
      • Set the HSBuddy plug-in logging to "Debug" (in the plug-in configuration page)
      • Set the geofence sensitivity to "High"
      • Go into a geofence that causes the plugin to crash
      • Send me the contents of your HS3 log including the last few seconds leading up to the plug-in crash
      Thanks!
      My tests were unfortunately inconclusive so I have reset everything and turned on debugging as you suggest. Will keep you posted. Also, I think I mentioned that I am running Windows 7 on my server. Not sure if this matters. I do have a new server running on Windows 10 and I am slowly moving things across but haven't gotten to Homeseer yet.

Comment

• Good to know you finally got win10.
        Hope it fixes your crash issue.

Comment

• Hey guys, I just installed the app and the plug-in. Enabled the plug-in. I’m getting a message under Plug-In Status that says : ‘INFO: Plug-in start is pending”. What do I do to correct this issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by gschwob View Post
            Hey guys, I just installed the app and the plug-in. Enabled the plug-in. I’m getting a message under Plug-In Status that says : ‘INFO: Plug-in start is pending”. What do I do to correct this issue?
            Make sure HS is running with admin privileges. If it's not, the plugin (along with startup.vb) won't run right.

Comment

• I have tried a number of things but can’t seem to get the plug-in to start. Anyone have any idea where I’m going wrong?
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X