Yet another mobile app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KB8DOA View Post
    Can anyone confirm if GCM is required for the PUSH functionality from OneSignal to work?
    Hello! Yes, the phone requires a connection to GCM in order to receive push notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by JSC View Post
      Is this plugin function exposed to script (hs.PluginFunction) and if so, what are the parameters?
      Originally posted by rge View Post
      A while ago someone asked if the notification service is exposed through a plugin function so it can be called from script via hs.PluginFunction.

I didn't see a reply - is it supported?
      Hey folks, this is now supported in the latest release of the plugin (3.13.428.11). You can call this function either from script or via the JSON API. Here are the details:
      • Function name: SendNotification
      • Parameter 1: Client ID or empty/null to target all clients
      • Parameter 2: Text to be sent in the notification
      Here's an example of how it can be called via JSON (you have to substitute the IP of the server and the client ID with your own):

http://192.168.4.3/JSON?P1=73D45EBF-...pluginfunction

Notes:
      • The notification text supports replacement variables, same as when you use the trigger in an event. Here's more details on that: Using replacement variables
      • You can find the Client ID for each of your devices from the plug-in "Clients" page (click on the 'id' icon to copy the ID to the clipboard)

Comment

• Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Hey folks, this is now supported in the latest release of the plugin (3.13.428.11). You can call this function either from script or via the JSON API. Here are the details:
        • Function name: SendNotification
        • Parameter 1: Client ID or empty/null to target all clients
        • Parameter 2: Text to be sent in the notification
        Here's an example of how it can be called via JSON (you have to substitute the IP of the server and the client ID with your own):

http://192.168.4.3/JSON?P1=73D45EBF-...pluginfunction

Notes:
        • The notification text supports replacement variables, same as when you use the trigger in an event. Here's more details on that: Using replacement variables
        • You can find the Client ID for each of your devices from the plug-in "Clients" page (click on the 'id' icon to copy the ID to the clipboard)
        Superb, many thanks !

Comment

• A quick note: I've confirmed that the HSBuddy plug-in works as a legacy plug-in in HS4 and the app is able to connect to it appropriately by either Direct Connection or using MyHomeSeer.

If you connect using MyHomeSeer, you will need to add a local HS4 user with the same username and password as your MyHomeSeer credentials.

Comment

• Antonio, I just found your app.

What a great app! It looks very nice and promising!

Although the devices and events are working as they should, I can not get log and history. I Get the errors below. Have the latest plugin installed 3.14.517.3 and I am on the latest HS3 and Win10 version. Also my IPhone is up to date. Just for sure I did give HSPI_HSBuddy.exe the necessary privileges in Win10 firewall. Any clue why this happens?

The errors are:
            mei-24 18:36:33 HSBuddy Error in plugin function GetServerLogs: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`2..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, IComparer`1 comparer, Boolean descending) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.LogHistory.d__5.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.d__25`1.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.LogHistory.GetServerLogs(DateTime from, Int32 idFrom, DateTime to, Int32 idTo, Int32 maxCount, String[] logTypes, String searchText) at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.GetServerLogs(String from, String idFrom, String to, String idTo, String maxCount, String logTypes, String searchText) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Obj ect obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.PluginFunction(String procName, Object[] parms)
            mei-24 18:36:33 Error Exception in GetLogDetail_Real: Input string was not in a correct format.

and
            mei-24 18:34:08 HSBuddy Error in plugin function GetDeviceHistory: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path. at System.IO.Path.CheckInvalidPathChars(String path, Boolean checkAdditional) at System.IO.Path.Combine(String[] paths) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.DeviceHistory.GetDefaultImage(String text) at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAd d(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.DeviceHistory.GetDeviceHistory(Int32[] deviceRefs, Int32 maxSize, DateTime startAt) at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.GetDeviceHistory(String deviceRefs, String maxSize, String startAt) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Obj ect obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.PluginFunction(String procName, Object[] parms)

Comment

• Hey Ralfmen , thank you for submitting the error information. I have pushed a new version of the plug-in that should address those for you - please look out for version 3.15.527.9, should be available for download soon.

Comment

Working...
              X