Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avargaskun
    replied
    To everyone who's had trouble getting the plugin to start recently, I have uploaded a newer version (3.11.1219.0) that supports the latest version of HS3. Depending on the type of hardware running HS3, the plugin can take up to a minute to start up. If you've had been having troubles related to this, please make sure you're on the latest version of the plugin and if you are still experiencing issues please send me a PM with any suspicious information in the logs.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• avargaskun
    replied
    Originally posted by ilaus View Post
    I tried updating to the 3.11.... Says successful, but never shows up as updated. Uninstalled old HSbuddy and installed the new version available. it said successful but nothing appears anymore!

Any ideas ? thank you
    Hello! This has been fixed in the latest version, released earlier today: 3.11.1219.0

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ilaus
    replied
    I tried updating to the 3.11.... Says successful, but never shows up as updated. Uninstalled old HSbuddy and installed the new version available. it said successful but nothing appears anymore!

Any ideas ? thank you

Leave a comment:

• Ferret
    replied
    I've had this same issue with the pending thing too.

Leave a comment:

• Ferret
    replied
    Tried updating. Says successful, but version number never changed. Uninstalled old hsbuddy and attempted to install new one.
    Now it doesn't show up in the plugin list!
    Help!

Leave a comment:

• paslag
    replied
    Hi! I have this issue with the app... says hsbuddy not running. In the pluggin management it says "INFO: Plugin start is pending", I've been using it only for 4 days and today it started not reporting location.
    any ideas what might be the issue?
    tanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Richel
    replied
    Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Hi! What level of Accuracy is set on the Geolocation settings of the app? I would recommend it to set it to Medium (or lower). I have found that it is reliable enough and does not drain battery as much (it does not use GPS)
    Is there any way to add the HSBuddy Geofence mapping to HSTouch or to see the map on the HSBuddy mobile app? Thank you. Elliott

Leave a comment:

• avargaskun
    replied
    Originally posted by pcgirl65 View Post
    I have found that this is draining the batteries on our iphones really fast. Anybody else having this issue?
    Hi! What level of Accuracy is set on the Geolocation settings of the app? I would recommend it to set it to Medium (or lower). I have found that it is reliable enough and does not drain battery as much (it does not use GPS)

I have the feature turned on every day with Accuracy set to Medium. On an iPhone X I have not noticed any battery drain.

Leave a comment:

• avargaskun
    replied
    Originally posted by axling View Post
    Hi. Hsbuddy was working yesterday, but today i get "Unecspected token H in JSON at position 0" when i try to check server connection. Is it something wrong with the server connection?

Anyone having the same issue?
    It is the same on 2 of my devices.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hsbuddy.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	1345921
    Hi! If you are still running into this, would you be able to send a bug report on the issue you're seeing via the app? That will help me figure out more information about this error.

Leave a comment:

• pcgirl65
    replied
    I have found that this is draining the batteries on our iphones really fast. Anybody else having this issue?

Leave a comment:

• axling
    replied
    Hi

I have av Huawai phone at hsbuddy geolocation is not working very well. I can track location as long as the phone screen is on, but as soon as the phone screen is off it does not report location anymore. I have turned off the battery monitoring for HSBuddy, but still i have the same issue.

Anyone has a solution too this?

Leave a comment:

• axling
    replied
    Hi. Hsbuddy was working yesterday, but today i get "Unecspected token H in JSON at position 0" when i try to check server connection. Is it something wrong with the server connection?

Anyone having the same issue?
    It is the same on 2 of my devices.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hsbuddy.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	1345921

Leave a comment:

• pcgirl65
    replied
    Something weird just happened with HSBuddy. One of the iphones was reporting location every 2 seconds in the log. Then the plugin just disconnected and then started again. Now it seems to be fine. It isn't logging location every 2 seconds. Does anybody else have an issue with this?

Leave a comment:

• pcgirl65
    replied
    Originally posted by themlruts View Post
    Love the app. Just one question. Can you use variables in the push notifications? I would like to use date and time. ii tried using $date but doesn't work.
    Thanks
    Mike
    I am wondering this also. Can we use variables in the push notifications? If so how do we use them?

Leave a comment:

• dakipro
    replied
    Hi and thank you very much for the app and plugin avargaskun. I discovered and started playing with geofences, I was wondering if you could add something like "outside of all known geofences" or something like that?
    I would like to know where my virtual string "phone device" is, and I have some rules like "enters home" and "enters work" and similar, but then I would like to show OTHER as of unknow location, then I would have to make a rule "exits home OR exits work OR exits.... " which would have to be maintained manually. Something like "enters unknown geofence" could work as well.

Or of course, you could add a virtual device that would automatically display current geofence location, then we do not have to do anything

Leave a comment:

Working...
X