Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackrubin
    replied
    I'm not seeing any sub-topics so I'll just post here - please let me know if I should post somewhere else -

AMCREST CAMERA DOESN'T APPEAR IN HSBUDDY -

I have a single Amcrest camera on my network that was autodiscovered by HSTouch. I can view it locally and remotely from HSTouch but I can't access it from HSBuddy.

From HSBuddy, I get an error stating "Function not Available" and my HSTouch log shows this error (shown after successful retrieval by HSTouch)
    :
    Jan-21 2:31:39 PM HSBuddy Failed to load information for camera from hspi_HSTouch.ini, entry: urlstream_UnNamed=. System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The URI is empty. at System.Uri.CreateThis (System.String uri, System.Boolean dontEscape, System.UriKind uriKind) [0x00090] in :0 at System.Uri..ctor (System.String uriString) [0x00017] in :0 at HSPI_HSBuddy.Cameras.HomeSeerCameras+d__15.MoveNext () [0x0006c] in <9d46cb9554394ff7a50f37bb6eb66665>:0
    Jan-21 2:31:03 PM HSTouch Server Debug 02:31:03:4753 ~ Sending image, new size for iPhone:iPhone Size: 268680
    My HSTouch configuration is:

Current Date/Time: 1/21/2019 2:42:29 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.475
    Linux version: Linux HS3Pi3v5 4.14.79-v7+ #1159 SMP Sun Nov 4 17:50:20 GMT 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 20 Days 4 Hours 59 Minutes 58 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.184
    Number of Devices: 4
    Number of Events: 3
    Available Threads: 377
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 1
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.9.610.5: HSBuddy
    1.2019.112.1676: Wemo

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Jack

Leave a comment:

• drparker151
    replied
    Originally posted by Twinlead View Post
    Ok Drparker151, thank you I see that now when I look in that directory.

However I'm still at a loss as to why some of us cannot get the HS Buddy plugin to run on HomeTroller SEL.
    I am currently running HS3 v. 3.0.0.484

I was running beta HS3, but had issues with Alexa not finding any devices. Support had me back rev to production and Alexa started working again.

Let's post our configs to try and find the differences.

I'm running Ubuntu version 18.04 LTS
    Mono version 5.18.0,225

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435
    Linux version: Linux hs3 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 6 14:45:28 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 5 Days 19 Hours 7 Minutes 37 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.0.1.151
    Number of Devices: 491
    Number of Events: 128
    Available Threads: 199
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.29: Chromecast
    3.0.0.54: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.32: Ecobee
    3.9.610.5: HSBuddy
    3.0.0.29: ImperiHome
    2.0.2.8: JowiHue
    3.0.0.104: LutronCaseta
    3.0.0.40: PHLocation2
    0.0.0.45: Pushover 3P
    3.0.6.7: SDJ-Health
    3.1.0.28: Sonos
    3.0.0.89: weatherXML
    3.0.1.249: Z-Wave

Scripts:
    Sparkman - Z-wave Lock Events
    Jon00 - Device list
    Jon00 - Device Viewer
    Jon00 - Event viewer

Leave a comment:

• Twinlead
    replied
    Ok Drparker151, thank you I see that now when I look in that directory.

However I'm still at a loss as to why some of us cannot get the HS Buddy plugin to run on HomeTroller SEL.
    I am currently running HS3 v. 3.0.0.484

Whenever I try to start the plugin, the plugin manager shows "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from HSBuddy - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

The log shows the following:
    Jan-20 9:26:57 AM Info Plugin HSBuddy with instance: has disconnected
    Jan-20 9:26:54 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in HSBuddy
    Jan-20 9:26:54 AM Starting Plug-In HSBuddy loaded in 901 milliseconds
    Jan-20 9:26:54 AM Error Initializing plug-in(1): HSBuddy Instance::System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type of field 'HSPI_HSBuddy.Data.Database:k__BackingField' (2) due to: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.InitIO (System.String port) [0x00011] in <9d46cb9554394ff7a50f37bb6eb66665>:0 Time to load: 87 milliseconds
    Jan-20 9:26:54 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin HSBuddy ...
    Jan-20 9:26:54 AM Info Plugin HSBuddy has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49747

Leave a comment:

• ralnet
    replied
    I don't see any images like bathroom light when on

Leave a comment:

• mark@maka.ie
    replied
    Hi anybody got geolocation working on iphone. when i try and enable it it just says failed, it doesnt ask to allow location services and doesnt appear in the list of apps for location services.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• XeKToReX
    replied
    Hey Antonio!

Been using HSBuddy since the absolute beginning, I still remember the constant "shake to send feedback" vibrations before the toggle switch worked to turn it off. It's by far the best way to control HS3 from a mobile device.

I've recently wanted to start using push notifications a bit more but whenever I use $$DSR:0000: or $$DVR:0000: to get a device status/value, it doesn't pull the information and sends the actual text "$$DSR:0000:"

Is there something I need to be doing to get the device info into the notification text?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mbg0333
    replied
    I have just installed this APP today and its looking good.

I noticed that on my plug in manage page it states pending start even though the logs say it is started.

This is causing the interface for HSbuddy to not show up under the plugins.

The APP is working fine but I cant configure the geofencing or other things.

Any ideaS?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Johnson
    replied
    I'm not having much luck with geofencing. It only works if the app is running, even though background location access is turned on. For testing, the only actions I have programmed are the HSBuddy push notifications along with Pushover notifications. If I leave the geofence area with the app not running, I do not get notifications. However, if I then launch the app while outside of the geofence area, both notifications are received.

Also, occasionally the app stops responding, displaying only a white screen. Killing the app and relaunching it usually fixes that issue.

HSBuddy app build 1.0.28
    Homeseer HSBuddy plugin version 3.9.610.5
    iPhone 6

Mike

Leave a comment:

• drparker151
    replied
    Don't get hung up on the file name ending in .exe. You are correct in that Linux will not run a file that ends in .exe as an executable program by typing its name into the command line. But that is not how plugins work . Did you look in /usr/local/HomeSeer/? Every plugin I've loaded puts files with names ending in .exe and typically also have a file ending in .exe.config there as well.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	exe.png
Views:	232
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	1272747
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Twinlead
    replied
    I don't know about Raspberry Pi OS, but my Hometroller runs Ubuntu and I find zero .exe files in the Homeseer directory. Although I could be wrong, I am not aware of any Linux versions that will natively run a .exe file! This is extracted from a Google search on .exe files in Linux -- "Ubuntu is Linux and linux is not windows. and will not run .exe files natively. You'll have to use a program called Wine."

Leave a comment:

• sbrandon
    replied
    I was not getting notifications as well so i decided to update to the latest version: 3.9.610.5 which is now getting an error when starting:

Initializing plug-in(2): HSBuddy Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an objectSTACK: at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:InitIO (string) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces () <0x71878598 + 0x00283> in :0

Please advise.

Leave a comment:

• drparker151
    replied
    Originally posted by Twinlead View Post
    .......My guess is the plugin that’s downloaded is for the Windows version of HS3 since it’s trying to install an .exe file in Linux.
    I loaded it on my RPi running HS3 Pro a few days ago and so far it's working without issue. A .exe does not mean only a windows program. Take a look in your HomeSeer directory. You'll see a lot of .exe files for the plug-ins you are running.

Leave a comment:

• Twinlead
    replied
    I and several others have been having issues getting this plugin to run on Hometroller SEL HS3 and have received no reply’s or support. My guess is the plugin that’s downloaded is for the Windows version of HS3 since it’s trying to install an .exe file in Linux.
    I too would like to run this app but one thread I read said there are interdependencies with other plugins that will prevent this app from ever working in Linux.
    I’d just appreciate the developer weighing-in with some response.

Leave a comment:

• csamantello
    replied
    Plugin won’t load, any suggestion?
    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_Chromecast.exe: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_Chromecast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.

Leave a comment:

• csamantello
    replied
    Plugin won’t load, any suggestions?

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_Chromecast.exe: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_Chromecast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X