• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLControl in Google Play

BLControl app is now in Google Play

BLControl App

PLEASE NOTE:
    The app is not much use right now because the plugin is not released yet. The plugin should be released this week.

The BLControl app is considered BETA, which means there will be issues but I wanted to get it out so people could try it before I go on vacation at the end of November.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

I have posted 1.0.1 to Google Play. It should be there later tonight
    Cheers,
    Bob

Comment

I have posted 1.0.2 to Google Play. It should be there soon.
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

I posted 1.0.3 to Google Play. It should be there soon
        I changed the app icon
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,

I have loaded the app and entered the IP and port for Homeseer and understand that it wont connect but when the app is trying to connect it keeps trying to until I get an error saying that the app has stoped and there is no way of stopping this or getting back to the setup page to change the ip and port.
          I guess if someone puts in the wrong ip or it changes then I cant see a way of getting this changes.

Greig.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

I have just tried to update the app and I get an error (update for "BLControl" could not be downloaded due to an error.(404)
            would this be because the service is still running as I cant shut the app properly?
            I will try and uninstall.

Greig
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
              Hi Blade,

I have loaded the app and entered the IP and port for Homeseer and understand that it wont connect but when the app is trying to connect it keeps trying to until I get an error saying that the app has stoped and there is no way of stopping this or getting back to the setup page to change the ip and port.
              I guess if someone puts in the wrong ip or it changes then I cant see a way of getting this changes.

Greig.
              Good point. I will have to give the option to go to the settings page
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                I have just tried to update the app and I get an error (update for "BLControl" could not be downloaded due to an error.(404)
                would this be because the service is still running as I cant shut the app properly?
                I will try and uninstall.

Greig
                You would think Android should be smart enough to uninstall and reinstall.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

BTW... the port you enter will be the one you assign in the BLControl plugin in HS3
                  Last edited by Blade; November 12, 2013, 05:27 PM.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                    Good point. I will have to give the option to go to the settings page
                    Even if when the app was trying to connect if the Back button stopped the connection and went back to the main page.

You would think Android should be smart enough to uninstall and reinstall.
                    I did uninstall and reinstall and all is well.

BTW... the port you enter will be the one you assign in the BLControl plugin in HS3
                    I use 2660
                    I did think this would be the case.

Greig.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

I have posted 1.0.5 to Google Play.
                      It will allow you to get to the settings page if the connection fails.
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

How do you do it............ I think you must be vader and use mind control to program things.

Greig.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

installing..... will let you know..
                          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

install went fine and when the connection fails I get the no server connection pop up. I can then go to settings but then how do I make the app connect as when I press back in the settings page the app crashes.

Greig.
                            Scripts =
                            Various

Comment

If you press the app icon in the upper left with the left arrow does that work?
                              I did that here and it worked.
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X