Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for Android tablets

Hi,
    I just started using the blfloorplan and as good as it works on a pc using ie, I would really love to have it supported on an android tablet. Is there any future plans to support it on mobile browsers or are we stuck with IE only?

Thanks

Ping???

Comment

I do not forsee me doing this for mobile browsers.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

unixdood,

At one point, I had a script where I could use BLFloorplan to setup a graphical display of "stuff", then use the script to generate a PNG, which I then "bitmapped" by having the display webpage access the BLFloorplan .ini file.

You could do something like that? It's not as robust, but I used to use it for basic on/off and at least gave me the ability to display my custom icons (although not animated).

--Dan
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

thanks dan,
          Ya thats all I would be looking at doing. More for the "eyecandy" effect on my tablet which I have mounted on my wall. Right now I use hstouch but would like o display the floorplan also.

Comment

Place your floor plan image as a back drop image and move HSTouch items onto the screen.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Why no mobile?

Hi Blade,

Just wondering if you could shed some light on why not for mobile? If it supported mobile safari I would jump on it, as I'm sure others would.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

When I convert it for HS3 I will look into it but no promises
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I agree with Rupp here. I use BLFloorplan on my web site, but what BLFloorplan provides for browsers is essentially built in to HSTouch. In designer you just set your floorplan image as background, and drag/drop the devices where they go. I don't see any value to Bob doing something special to support it.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X