Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email68
    replied
    Already had that selected, still no BIN.

Strange indeed....

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    Open the folder then go into Tools, Folder Option, View and click show hidden files.

Leave a comment:

• email68
    replied
    I doubt it. I just did the standard installation.

Is there a way to check?

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    Just an after thought, I presume your BIN folder had not managed to become hidden somehow.

Leave a comment:

• email68
    replied
    Thanks for the file list to delete. I got through all of that but my blicon's were still there. Even after activating/deactivating.

I ended up deleting them and re-importing them from the jds stargate plugin. Was only a half dozen or so, not too bad. Could have been much worse.

Thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• email68
    replied
    This is weird.

Why don't I have this BIN folder?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    One would assume that Homeseer is shut down, unable to delete files in use otherwise, so no need to unregister the files :P

TrOjAn

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    Originally posted by TrOjAn View Post
    If you dont have it you can manually uninstall the dll and the following folders:

\HomeSeer Pro\html\Images\BLIcon
    \HomeSeer Pro\html\Images\Config\hspi_BLIcon.ini
    \HomeSeer Pro\html\html\bin\blicon.dll
    \HomeSeer Pro\hspi_BLIcon.dll

TrOjAn
    You will also have to uregister it with windows - have a read here http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=117892

Or you could try re-installing it and see if you get the uninstall prog.

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    If you dont have it you can manually uninstall the dll and the following folders:

\HomeSeer Pro\html\Images\BLIcon
    \HomeSeer Pro\html\Images\Config\hspi_BLIcon.ini
    \HomeSeer Pro\html\html\bin\blicon.dll
    \HomeSeer Pro\hspi_BLIcon.dll

TrOjAn

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    C:\program files\HomeSeer Pro\BIN\BLIcon

Any icons that you had assigned in the plugin will remain until you activate the device, ie:

If its a light, select on, then off, and the default icon should return.

TrOjAn

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    Originally posted by email68 View Post
    I have programfiles\homeseer Pro\

No bin directory at all. What is the name of the BL uninstall utility. Maybe I can search for it that way.
    The file is simply called unis000.exe

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    the filename is unins000.exe but all Blades un-install files are. It would be in a BLIcon directory. Just don't run the same filename from another directory or you'll be un-installing something other than what you want.

Leave a comment:

• email68
    replied
    I have programfiles\homeseer Pro\

No bin directory at all. What is the name of the BL uninstall utility. Maybe I can search for it that way.

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    Nope the BIN directory is in the HS root directory (ie: c:\programe files\homeseer2\bin) and the uninstall is there. Just checked on HS Pro.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    Oh my, HSPro could have a slightly different directory structure than the standard version. the "Bin" directory should be in the root of whatever your main HS directory is called.

If it's not there you may have to wait for Blade to get back from vacation for a real answer. Even if you disable it and then reboot you should get your standard icons back, as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X