• sonypoolplr
    replied
    It should be around 2:24PM

Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Can you capture the disconnect in a debug log?

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    I am using port 2525, which I am assuming that was the default when the plugin was loaded. I even tried adding a rule to the windows firewall for that port even though the windows firewall is shutoff. I see them in what looks like to be some sort of a pattern, :04, :24, & :44 minutes after every hour.

I will try a new port and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    None of the communication code in the plugin has changed at all
    What port are you using? Try port 8686 or something like that

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    Thanks. I have been running this plugin since I switched over to HS3 and this is the first time that I have ever seen this as well. I really thought it was something to do with windows/firewall/router etc, but I would think if it was, then it wouldn't reconnect so quickly, if at all.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Nothing has jumped out at me as to why you are seeing this
    I have run this plugin for years and I have never seen any disconnects at all
    I am a little confused as to what would be causing it
    The two plugins do send a heartbeat to each other to make sure each knows the other is up and running.

I do have a new version of the plugin but not 100% ready yet.

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    Hi I was wondering if you have been able to see if there is anything that you can see that would be causing my disconnect and reconnect issues. I am still seeing it every 20 mins or so, with the reconnect almost right after it.

I know you are working a new version of the plugin so maybe that will help me?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I will take another look at the code

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    I can't be sure because it reconnects. I would think that it wouldn't reconnect if there was something blocking it??

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    That is very odd - I never get disconnected between the 2
    Are you sure nothing is blocking on your end?

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    I upgraded to 4.0.7 from your site last night, and checking HS from the manage plugin page it is showing 2.0.28 as the latest. I am still seeing the disconnects and the reconnects every 20 mins or so.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I believe there is a newer myServer plugin

http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/Downlo...L2HS_4.0.7.exe

Check the HS plugin as well

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    I am using myServer, and I am running 4.0.4 the Allonis side and 2.0.28 on the Homeseer side. I believe that these are the latest.

Edit: I just looked at your website and I upgraded to 4.0.7 on the Allonis side.
    Last edited by sonypoolplr; February 12, 2017, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Are you running the latest versions of both plugins?
    Are you using MLServer or myServer?

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    I haven't either, this is the first time I noticed this. I noticed that win 10 did an update so I hope that this didn't mess something up. Windows firewall off on both machines, which I don't know if it would matter because it is reconnecting, just wanted to let you know.

Hopefully this is enough for you. I ran it and it was a big file that the forum didn't like, so I had to delete some.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X