Plugin status variable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin status variable

I was looking for a variable in MLServer that indicates the state of the BLML2HS plugin (i.e. if it is connected to HS or not) but couldn't find it.

Alternatively, can I get the status of the interface in HS? Then I can set a virtual device with the value and send it over.

I would like to display the state of the interface on my touchscreens using ML. I use this to make sure the information I am seeing is up to date and not static (that happens if the plugin disconnects)

Any suggestion?

Thanks

There should be a variable for this. I will have to look and see the exact name of it as it has been a while since I looked at it
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

You should be able to use the following variable

blml2hs_connection_string (Connected/Disconnected)
      blml2hs_connection_status (On/Off)
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Thanks a lot Bob, found it. Would be great if it made it into a revision of the help document at some stage. Also, I noticed while using the help file yesterday that some sections reference ML2HS as opposed to BLML2HS in the examples. No big deal, just wanted to let you know.

Cheers

Comment

Yea that was the old name of the MLServer plugin. I will go through and update the references
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Working...
          X