Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it work with ML5 (Allonis myServer now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade
    replied
    Yes I have myServer running here now too and everything seems ok so far
    Now I need to develop an interface for my ipad and iphones

Leave a comment:

• rileydogmi
    replied
    Installed w/new installer posted in sticky and everything works great. Very easy migration...

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Look in this folder of your MLServer install:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cinemar\MLServer\Command Builder

There should be a BLML2HS.xml file
    Copy it to the same location for myServer
    You will likely have to restart myServer - not sure

That might do it

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    I have noticed that I don't see the plugin in the command builder section of the server. Could this be because I didn't install it, I just copied over.

Leave a comment:

• sonypoolplr
    replied
    I installed myServer, and I just copied the plugin over from the MLServer folder to the new myServer folder. It all works fine.

Leave a comment:

• simonmason
    replied
    I am getting ready to install MyServer. As my plugin is already installed do you think I will have an issue? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I will get the installer fixed as soon as I get myServer installed here so I can verify the install folder and such

Leave a comment:

• akatar
    replied
    that worked,
    thx

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I need to create a new installer for it but I do not have myServer loaded here yet

For now, try copying over the BLML2HS.dll file from the MLServer\Apps folder to the myServer\Apps folder
    Then restart myServer

Leave a comment:

• akatar
    replied
    i bought the plugin because i want to use it with myserver (allonis)
    but it won't install because it wants to install to mlserver and allonis has myserver.

how can i install the plugin??

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Changes made to 2.0.25 in HS3 updater

Leave a comment:

• simonmason
    replied
    I am in the process of upgrading and will let you know. I depend on the high quality interfaces on my touchscreens throughout the house and have never really been able to replicate this in Homeseer. Also, I use pieces of their architecture a lot - MusicLobby, WeatherLobby, Irrigation. Anything that depends on a strong UI for the users, I turn to MainLobby.

Two enhancement suggestions for BLML2HS - Can you make the config screen default to Devices as that is where I always go. Second, widen the ML code entry field - I use descriptive names here and the field is quite short so it is difficult to see the names. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• rileydogmi
    replied
    Good to hear - thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Dave emailed me back and let me know he is no longer with Mario and started his own company (Allonis) and he owns all of the server code so that is why it looks the same)

He said my plugin will work fine with myserver 5

Let me know how you make out with it.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    At least it is still Dave doing the development
    I do not like the fact of having to shell out more money but I will have to see if I have a real need for MLS anymore.
    Try it out and let me know

Leave a comment:

Working...
X