X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tillsy
    replied
    Non-Dashboard suggestion - be a HS speaker client (per default port 10401 that HS uses).

Having my iPad as a speaker output would eliminate the current setup for me:
    1. An amp
    2. A SmartSwitch to power the amp on/off as required
    3. A large speaker I have set up in passageway to be heard throughout the house

Plus provides further flexibility if I added other displays over time (say iPod Touches).

Leave a comment:

• gelessor
    replied
    Just starting to play with this and am excited. It looks great!

Leave a comment:

• grahamk
    replied
    Great app - hope you are enjoying the coffee. :-)

Feature Request: The ability to open in "collapse all" mode as default. Please and Thanks!!! :-)

Leave a comment:

• mariusken
    replied
    Awsome app. this app getting better and better.

I have one question or improvment:

In Event historic:
    Is it possible to show the time as 24h clock in event historic ? insted of 12h AM/PM ?

Im from Norway and my system standard is 24h clock.

Leave a comment:

• avargaskun
    replied
    Originally posted by kazibole View Post
    Again great work, the app is miles ahead of HomeSeer Mobile! Really enjoying it.

I will add a few votes for new features:
    1. Open chosen dashboard on app launch (instead of devices tab).
    2. Allow import/export of settings (mainly dashboards) across different devices (iPhone to Android, different iCloud accounts, etc.).
    3. Ability to have dashboards accessible but rest of the app locked (password protected), e.g. tablet on the wall.
    Thank you for the suggestions. I’ve added #2 and #3 to the backlog.

For #1, I’ve added the option to open a dashboard on app launch. You’ll find this setting from the Shortcuts section of the app. The new version should be available in the App Store sometime in the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kazibole
    replied
    Again great work, the app is miles ahead of HomeSeer Mobile! Really enjoying it.

I will add a few votes for new features:
    1. Open chosen dashboard on app launch (instead of devices tab).
    2. Allow import/export of settings (mainly dashboards) across different devices (iPhone to Android, different iCloud accounts, etc.).
    3. Ability to have dashboards accessible but rest of the app locked (password protected), e.g. tablet on the wall.

Leave a comment:

• wlh2
    replied
    Well then... Thanks! That just made what I thought a great app even better.

Leave a comment:

• avargaskun
    replied
    Originally posted by wlh2 View Post
    A feature request, if I’m not overlooking it(!) would be adding multiple devices to a dashboard / section at once.
    Thanks wlh2 - regarding adding multiple devices at once, you can do that from the Devices section. Use the right-side menu to start multiple device selection, select all devices you want to add to a dashboard, and tap on the dashboard icon in the toolbar at the bottom. Here's a screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fHNCsin.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1397938

Leave a comment:

• wlh2
    replied
    I didn’t read the whole thread so apologies if it’s been noted. Just downloaded HSBuddy and started using a few hours ago; it’s outstanding! A feature request, if I’m not overlooking it(!) would be adding multiple devices to a dashboard / section at once.

either way, what a great plugin / app. Nice work! Enjoy the coffee.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    This is starting to look really good. Watching.

Leave a comment:

• wimaware
    replied
    Perhaps you could add restricted acces for 'Guest' vistors to the 'Plugin' page in HS3. At this moment Guests can alter the settings in the configuration page and
    that ofcourse isn't ment to be.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• avargaskun
    replied
    Originally posted by savageautomate View Post
    PS. I just noticed the "Buy me a coffee" option in the About page of the app. On my way to do that now!
    Thank you for the coffee, Robert! I am happy to hear about your experience with the app. I love the suggestions - some were already in my backlog, others have been added!

Regarding import/export of settings - currently you can do this manually from the Server -> Settings section. Look under the Backup section. It only works across devices of the same kind (Android or iPhone) though. I've added a feature to the backlog to synchronize additional settings with the HS server so you can share them between Andriod/iOS devices.

Leave a comment:

• avargaskun
    replied
    Tillsy - thanks for all the recommendations!

I have pushed out to the app stores what I had in progress on so far so people can try it out and start collecting feedback. It is labeled [BETA] since there are some rough edges and missing features, but it is fully functional.

I created a thread to keep all feedback related to dashboards together: Dashboards feedback

Leave a comment:

• Tillsy
    replied
    Forgot to factor dark mode - so a black needle ain't going to work. Oh well, perfect opportunity to start from scratch and get the angles right this time

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 10.34.45 pm.png Views:	0 Size:	107.9 KB ID:	1393659

Leave a comment:

• Tillsy
    replied
    Okay I'm thinking the solar could work the same as a battery status - a range of values 0-100 and 10 graphics that cover that range. Have created a PSD with the various graphic states (though I stuffed up the angle by 2' on each so the first and last ones are a smidgen too close).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Solar Graph.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.7 KB ID:	1393633
    So for this to work it would then depend on it being possible to create a larger dashboard item that merely:
    1. Has the device's graphic sized over the whole width of the dashboard item
    2. Merely has the string text below it

So if it were a regular battery for example, it would be a large battery (assuming a graphic of decent enough resolution) and a percentage below it.

Or in this case a graph per my example above with the string I would write an event to create.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X