This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savageautomate View Post
    PS. I just noticed the "Buy me a coffee" option in the About page of the app. On my way to do that now!
    Thank you for the coffee, Robert! I am happy to hear about your experience with the app. I love the suggestions - some were already in my backlog, others have been added!

Regarding import/export of settings - currently you can do this manually from the Server -> Settings section. Look under the Backup section. It only works across devices of the same kind (Android or iPhone) though. I've added a feature to the backlog to synchronize additional settings with the HS server so you can share them between Andriod/iOS devices.

Comment

Perhaps you could add restricted acces for 'Guest' vistors to the 'Plugin' page in HS3. At this moment Guests can alter the settings in the configuration page and
      that ofcourse isn't ment to be.

Thanks!

Comment

This is starting to look really good. Watching.
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I didn’t read the whole thread so apologies if it’s been noted. Just downloaded HSBuddy and started using a few hours ago; it’s outstanding! A feature request, if I’m not overlooking it(!) would be adding multiple devices to a dashboard / section at once.

either way, what a great plugin / app. Nice work! Enjoy the coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by wlh2 View Post
            A feature request, if I’m not overlooking it(!) would be adding multiple devices to a dashboard / section at once.
            Thanks wlh2 - regarding adding multiple devices at once, you can do that from the Devices section. Use the right-side menu to start multiple device selection, select all devices you want to add to a dashboard, and tap on the dashboard icon in the toolbar at the bottom. Here's a screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fHNCsin.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1397938

Comment

Well then... Thanks! That just made what I thought a great app even better.

Comment

Again great work, the app is miles ahead of HomeSeer Mobile! Really enjoying it.

I will add a few votes for new features:
                1. Open chosen dashboard on app launch (instead of devices tab).
                2. Allow import/export of settings (mainly dashboards) across different devices (iPhone to Android, different iCloud accounts, etc.).
                3. Ability to have dashboards accessible but rest of the app locked (password protected), e.g. tablet on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by kazibole View Post
                  Again great work, the app is miles ahead of HomeSeer Mobile! Really enjoying it.

I will add a few votes for new features:
                  1. Open chosen dashboard on app launch (instead of devices tab).
                  2. Allow import/export of settings (mainly dashboards) across different devices (iPhone to Android, different iCloud accounts, etc.).
                  3. Ability to have dashboards accessible but rest of the app locked (password protected), e.g. tablet on the wall.
                  Thank you for the suggestions. I’ve added #2 and #3 to the backlog.

For #1, I’ve added the option to open a dashboard on app launch. You’ll find this setting from the Shortcuts section of the app. The new version should be available in the App Store sometime in the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awsome app. this app getting better and better.

I have one question or improvment:

In Event historic:
                    Is it possible to show the time as 24h clock in event historic ? insted of 12h AM/PM ?

Im from Norway and my system standard is 24h clock.

Comment

Great app - hope you are enjoying the coffee. :-)

Feature Request: The ability to open in "collapse all" mode as default. Please and Thanks!!! :-)

Comment

Just starting to play with this and am excited. It looks great!

Comment

Non-Dashboard suggestion - be a HS speaker client (per default port 10401 that HS uses).

Having my iPad as a speaker output would eliminate the current setup for me:
                          1. An amp
                          2. A SmartSwitch to power the amp on/off as required
                          3. A large speaker I have set up in passageway to be heard throughout the house

Plus provides further flexibility if I added other displays over time (say iPod Touches).

Comment

Android shortcuts/actions so we can have devices or events on startscreen.

Comment

Great App, much better then HS mobile!
                              future request: An Apple watch extension

Comment

My compliments with this great app!
                                I would like to suggest a possibility to have different users on the same server with there own dashboard(s).

Comment

Working...
                                X