This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
    Hi! Thanks for giving it a try. Device label widgets should also support wrap-around in the Beta for 1.0.75. See the screenshot below for an example. However, either auto-fit or wrap-around can be enabled, not both. You need to disable auto-fit option to reveal the wrap-around option.

Click image for larger version Name:	Word-wrap option.png Views:	0 Size:	66.5 KB ID:	1518036
    If course that makes sense! Looks perfect! Thanks for so quickly looking after this, it'll be a great addition!

Comment

Very good app, with lots of features, Thanks :-)

For an improvement / new feature My use case is I let my spare room out, and have family and friends who i would like to give them access for various reasons.
      A method of providing a link / file to a person so that the app is maybe installed but then pre-configured for that user or group of users?

Configuring each individually is a little cumbersome and requires some dedicated time to verify settings etc.
      tweaking settings from HS would be a nice to have also ;-)

Comment

Would it be possible when sending an HSBuddy notification to have the option of attaching snapshots from 2 separate cameras instead of just one? I have a kind of oddball situation where I have cameras that cover the area on either side of a gate. I get a notification when the gate is opened but as it stands now I can only get a snap from one camera or the other (so essentially only of whoever's coming in and not going out (or vice versa)... if I could attach two snapshots then I'd be golden. I can also see that this might be useful if you have two cameras covering a yard and you want to send a motion notification that has the view from both.

Comment

Originally posted by mcisar View Post
          Would it be possible when sending an HSBuddy notification to have the option of attaching snapshots from 2 separate cameras instead of just one? I have a kind of oddball situation where I have cameras that cover the area on either side of a gate. I get a notification when the gate is opened but as it stands now I can only get a snap from one camera or the other (so essentially only of whoever's coming in and not going out (or vice versa)... if I could attach two snapshots then I'd be golden. I can also see that this might be useful if you have two cameras covering a yard and you want to send a motion notification that has the view from both.
          One option in the mean time https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...r-3-homeseer-4
          Jon

Comment

Hello, I would like to access the HsBuddy Server through a VPN clearly using an internal IP address of my local network. However, it seems to me that if the App. does not detect the WiFi connection the local connection is not taken into account thus ignoring the VPN. Is it possible to work around this problem? thank you

Comment

Navigation suggestion. When you swipe your finger left to right, have the app go to the previous dashboard instead of the menu.
              -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
              Way2 Call
              Elk M1 Gold
              UPB HAI switches
              HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

For (iOS) Push Notifications, I would like the ability to select a "None" sound option for the Notification Sound.

Right now, you can select from several different Notification sounds, but there's no option for "NO SOUND".

I typically keep nearly ALL Notifications set in iOS as 'Sound Off'. This suppresses any Push notification from NOT making a sound. I would like to leave this iOS setting as Sound ON for HSBuddy Notifications, but I do not want all Notifications to make a sound, only a few 'emergency' type notifications would be able to make a sound. Basically, I would like to curate/choose which HSBuddy notifications initiate a sound on my phone when I create the Event Action for Send Push Notification.

If an extremely quiet (i.e. silent) sound file could be invoked so that there is a "NO SOUND" option in the dropdown, that would be great!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-20 163758.png
Views:	337
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1567185

Comment

Could the geo features add for each geoposition:
                  - driving distance (using google or some other service)
                  - incomming / leaving

- and the craziest one: refresh update to be set by server on app. Ie. from the HS server I can ask the app to live stream position to get very high freq. on updates and visa versa. This way I could ask the app only to update every 10 min. if the phone is more than 10 min. away. And to livestream posiions if app was less than 2 min. (or 400 meters) away.
                  Best,
                  Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Would it be possible for the plug-in to create each GeoFence as a device in Homeseer? What I am after here is leveraging EasyTrigger to make announcements for each location using one event instead of a separate event for each location and device. This would greatly cut down on the overhead of managing events, since I would just have one Easytrigger group that I would add all of the locations into, and then use the ET global variables to speak the location out.

Right now I have about 60 events total for this purpose. This would eliminate all but one or two. I have done this very successfully with things like batteries...anything that can be grouped in EasyTrigger is possible.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Steveo369 View Post
                      For (iOS) Push Notifications, I would like the ability to select a "None" sound option for the Notification Sound.
                      Thanks for the suggestion! I've added a backlog item for this: https://trello.com/c/Q4rWf0OM

Comment

Originally posted by bebaldin View Post
                        Would it be possible for the plug-in to create each GeoFence as a device in Homeseer?
                        Thanks for the suggestion! There's been multiple requests to integrate geofencing information as part of HS devices. I've added a backlog item to keep track of this: https://trello.com/c/Uofz5Txt

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Thanks for the suggestion! There's been multiple requests to integrate geofencing information as part of HS devices. I've added a backlog item to keep track of this: https://trello.com/c/Uofz5Txt
                          Thank you! I look forward to getting this capability. Great plug-in by the way. This and EasyTrigger are two I couldn't live without!

Comment

Would be nice if label widget background color could be set, similar to setting text color.

Comment

Is it possible for HSBuddy to send "rich" notifications (i.e., with an attachment)? I'm experimenting with Ring cameras (which aren't supported as "Cameras" in HS4 natively) and have some events that send motion alert e-mails with the snapshot (.jpg file) captured by the camera. Instead of e-mail, I'd like to be able to send a push notification to my iOS device (phone/watch) with the image attached, simulating how the Ring app itself works.

I was able to kinda simulate this by sending an e-mail with the image attachment, but I'd prefer to keep these notifications inside HSBuddy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	336
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	1613758

Comment

My dashboards are more generic, which allows me to have more devices on the screen. It is boring and some may say more confusing than it should be, but I like to look at the tablet and see at a glance any urgent matters without needing to go to different dashboards. Having said that, can you add a feature to each device, in addition to updating whether the device is ON or OFF, can you get it change the device box to a highlight color or go into a blinking mode based on ON/OFF or YES/NO condition? ie/ If a water sensor goes off, I'd like the device to present a more obvious status than just the verbiage.

Comment

Working...
                                X