Camera Related Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Related Errors

I manually added 6 cameras yesterday and am getting regular HSBuddy errors for all 6 of them. They seem work just fine, but I get these errors;
    HSBuddy Failed to load information for camera from hspi_HSTouch.ini, entry: guid_Front_Garage_Area=6296cb47-abf1-4f7f-899b-23a063bcf98e. System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString) at HSPI_HSBuddy.Cameras.CamerasManager.d__20.MoveNext()
    The entries for the troublesome in hspi_HSTouch.ini are those with a guid line in the ini file;

url_Front_Garage_Area=http://proxy_front_garage_area.jpg
    guid_Front_Garage_Area=6296cb47-abf1-4f7f-899b-23a063bcf98e
    urlstream_Front_Garage_Area=rtsp://192.168.1.117:7447/fLPSl0f8PcBmjzs5

I know this as at first I only had errors for 4 of the 6, and they didn't have the guid line - until they were recreated, then they did. Now all 6 produce errors.

Hi grtaylor - I've submitted a fix for this. It may take a day or so to appear in the updater section of HomeSeer, as version 3.17.622.2.

Thank you for reporting this!

Comment

Great! Thanks!

Comment

FYI, when clicking Upgrade, it sees that HSBuddy is running, it removes it, but a 404 error is presented. The plugin does not update, and HSBuddy is uninstalled. May want to hold off on clicking Update until this is resolved...

Kevin

Comment

I normally stop a PI before trying to update it. I got the 404 still, but the old version is still there, and I could just restart it. I assume the 404 is temporary...

Comment

Originally posted by kevins669 View Post
            FYI, when clicking Upgrade, it sees that HSBuddy is running, it removes it, but a 404 error is presented. The plugin does not update, and HSBuddy is uninstalled. May want to hold off on clicking Update until this is resolved...

Kevin
            Thanks for the report Kevin. I've tried myself and indeed get the same 404 error. I suspect something went wrong when the new version was published last night - I've reached out to the HS folks. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Fwiw - in my case, after the error, the previous version of the plug-in was restarted.

Update: I was able to download the plug-in now. It gave a weird error when attempting to update, but nevertheless the new files were downloaded and the plug-in restarted on its own, now reporting the right version.

Comment

For some reason, the log said HSBuddy was disconnecting, but then poof, it was gone. No big deal, I'm sure they will sort it out. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by grtaylor View Post
                I normally stop a PI before trying to update it. I got the 404 still, but the old version is still there, and I could just restart it. I assume the 404 is temporary...
                I actually do the same, and that's what I did first. Got that 404 and the plugin was still there. It only uninstalled when I updated with the plugin still enabled.

Comment

avargaskun Antonio, it looks like the file is now there, but I am getting a new error that a file is missing in the ZIP. I checked, and it is not in the download for me. Not sure if anyone else is seeing this:

HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\HSBuddy3.17.622.2\SQLite-net.dll
                  Thanks.

Comment

Update: I manually copied over the file, and the install completed. Hopefully we get some feedback from others...

Comment

Originally posted by kevins669 View Post
                      avargaskun Antonio, it looks like the file is now there, but I am getting a new error that a file is missing in the ZIP. I checked, and it is not in the download for me. Not sure if anyone else is seeing this:

Thanks.
                      I've updated the installer. There was an issue on my end, and the file was actually missing from the ZIP file. Hopefully the new version (3.17.623.0) will be available in the updater shortly.

Comment

Yep, it was in the updater and installed successfully. Thanks!

Comment

I just installed HSbuddy, and I am getting this error for each of my cameras.
                          Jan-06 3:52:38 PM HSBuddy Failed to load information for camera from NetCam.ini, entry: Driveway=329. System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString) at HSPI_HSBuddy.Cameras.CamerasManager.d__19.MoveNext()

Comment

Working...
                          X