HS Buddy - Geolocation Not Updating After HS4 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Buddy - Geolocation Not Updating After HS4 Upgrade

This is a great app. The geofencing provided works very well in HS3 but after updating to HS4 I get a "Failed to update geoloaction service" error in my IOS HSBuddy application. I am connected via MyHS. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the HS plugin as well as the HSB app on the iPhone. When I reinstalled I selected to not use the saved data so I entered everything from scratch. When I enable geolocation I receive the above error with a Help/OK dialog popup. I verified the location service IOS settings for HSB were set to always. I changed them to prompt the next time but I was not prompted when enabling the location services.

In the HS log I was getting a HSBuddy error for failed to load information for camera information. I deleted the camera and recreated in HS. I changed the HSB configuration to the settings below and now I am getting the following message in the HS log, "EnumerateCameras was called but faeture is not enabled".

Attached Files
    Last edited by jzimmer238; August 5, 2020, 07:55 PM. Reason: Edit - On 8/3/20 the "Failed to update geolocation service" error was no longer displayed after setting the geolocation to enabled on the IOS app. Everything is working as before on HS3.
Working...
X