Events - Collapse All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events - Collapse All

Whenever i bring up the events tab on the app (android) the first thing i do is a "collapse all". There are just too many events to have them all expanded. Is there a way to set the app to default to that view? I can't find one, and I'm hoping I'm missing it somewhere. :-)

Thanks!

Originally posted by grahamk View Post
    Whenever i bring up the events tab on the app (android) the first thing i do is a "collapse all". There are just too many events to have them all expanded. Is there a way to set the app to default to that view? I can't find one, and I'm hoping I'm missing it somewhere. :-)

Thanks!
    Same here. I've not been able to find a setting for this either. I'm thinking the app is just hard coded with this behavior. My experience is that event groups revert to "all expanded" every time I open the app. This is on iOS, BTW.

It's definitely frustrating to have to "collapse all" every time...

Comment

Maybe i should add it to the feature request thread. ;-)

Comment

As I have started to use HSBuddy more, this is really becoming a problem. avargaskun, any chance we could get a fix for this?

Comment

Hey! I got an update this morning that included this functionality!! Fantastic! Thanks avargaskun !!!

Comment

Working...
          X