Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBuddy DB Maintenace error - New

Antonio,

I've had HSbuddy installed just over a month and due to a lack of time, only configured a few devices in the dashboard.
    Starting about 3:00AM this morning, about every 15 minutes I get the following in the log - perhaps history db maintenance errors.
    Aug-11 9:34:45 AM Info Plugin HSBuddy has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49301
    Aug-11 9:34:34 AM HSBuddy Failed to cleanup the devices table: SQLite.SQLiteException: IOError at SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at SQLite.TableQuery`1.Delete(Expression`1 predExpr) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.DeviceHistory.CleanupCallback(Object context)
    My server has been up for 30 days and is running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548 (Windows) and 3.18.721.0 of HSBuddy.

I guess somehow something is up with the DB as I can browse the ClientInfo table but all others are empty using DB Browser for SQLite. Mind you, I don't see a History table.
    While selecting Erase All in the config menu, I get the following:
    Aug-11 9:44:49 AM HSBuddy Unhandled exception during PostBackProc for HSBuddyConfiguration: SQLite.SQLiteException: IOError at SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Execute(String query, Object[] args) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.DropTable(TableMapping map) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.DropTable[T]() at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.DeviceHistory.EraseAll() at HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.ConfigurationPage.PostBackProc(NameVal ueCollection query) at HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.WebPageBase.PostBackProc(String data, String user, Int32 userRights)
    Just to confirm, I suppose just delete the db and restart the plugin? I only have one client configured.

Thanks,

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

I deleted the hsbuddy.db3 file, then started HSBuddy which recreated it just fine. For reasons I don't know, it looks like the DeviceChange got dropped somehow...

Anyway, all good now.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I have the same error, and don't really want to lose dashboards and such.

Is deleting the db file the way to go, or is there another option?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X