This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-In " Pending "

Hi everyone I installed HSBuddy on HS4 latest release on Windows 10 but the plug-in does not start and it gives me this information: HSBuddy INFO: Plugin start is pending 3.18.721.0
    Any solution? Thanks

Don't know if this will help.

I have this issue in the past ..... I run HS4 on a remote PC.... if I add a new plug in the PC hosting the HS4 will block the plugin until i allow the exception...

So I remote into the desktop of the PC and enable the Plug-in then when window blocks the Plug-in I allow the exception and it goes from pending to running

Devoir.

Comment

Originally posted by devoir View Post
      Don't know if this will help.

I have this issue in the past ..... I run HS4 on a remote PC.... if I add a new plug in the PC hosting the HS4 will block the plugin until i allow the exception...

So I remote into the desktop of the PC and enable the Plug-in then when window blocks the Plug-in I allow the exception and it goes from pending to running

Devoir.

Hi thanks for the info. The problem is when HS4 starts in autostart with Win10. If I close it and restart it, the plug-in works correctly. I also tried to delay the start of HS4 but it doesn't work. Other ideas ? Thanks

Comment

I also have this problem. HS4 is set to autostart as with yours. No other plugins exhibit this behaviour. Any suggestions from avargaskun ?

Comment

Anytime I restart HS4, I have the same problem with three other plug ins. HS4 shows Plug-In Pending and never changes unless I individually restart each plug-in and then the message may or may not go away. But, the plug-in always seems to work. The Plug-in Pending always happens on the WeatherXml plug-in for me, but WeatherXml always works. I don't like it...but I have learned to accept it.

Comment

Thanks for reporting this.

MaxFox and borat would you be willing to try a custom build of the plugin to see if it addresses the issue? You can get a copy of HSPI_HSBuddy.exe from this link and replace the one in your HomeSeer installation folder.

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
              Thanks for reporting this.

MaxFox and borat would you be willing to try a custom build of the plugin to see if it addresses the issue? You can get a copy of HSPI_HSBuddy.exe from this link and replace the one in your HomeSeer installation folder.

Hello, I did as you proposed but after an autostart the problem remains.

INFO: Plugin start is pending

Included

Comment

I've tracked one other issue that may be related. You can get an updated plugin file from this link.

If this works I will push this updated version to the plugin updater later today

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
                  I've tracked one other issue that may be related. You can get an updated plugin file from this link.

If this works I will push this updated version to the plugin updater later today

Hello. Update done and everything works fine. Congratulations for your job. However, I have another problem: when I activate the Geofence function, it brings me the error on the screen. The connection with the Server still works. Did I get some configuration wrong? The problem is with both the local and remote connection. Thanks for your help

Comment

Hi problem solved. It was Port Forwarding not working on my router. Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by MaxFox View Post
                      Hi problem solved. It was Port Forwarding not working on my router. Thanks for the help
                      Thanks for the update! I'll close the topic for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X