Shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortcuts

Hi Guys, another question: when I enter the Options - Shortcuts section I have three choices: Home Screen Set New shortcut app Pinned shortcurt None of the three allows me to make choices. Where am I wrong? Thanks

Same problem here. I had one shortcut set up, but now I'm not able to add any more. I also notice that HS Buddy doesn't appear in the Shortcuts app as an available choice.

What changed?

Thanks.

Comment

Hey folks, thanks for reporting this. This looks like a bug in the latest update of the app. I am reorganizing the Options section of the app and will put out an update when that's done. That will address the broken Shortcuts setting section.

Comment

OK thanks

Comment

There still seems to be a problem with shortcuts on the latest update (1.0.51). Shortcuts can be created now, but they don’t work when placed on the Home Screen. They do work when launched from the shortcuts app. Existing Home Screen shortcuts also stopped working with this update.

Comment

Originally posted by belias View Post
            There still seems to be a problem with shortcuts on the latest update (1.0.51). Shortcuts can be created now, but they don’t work when placed on the Home Screen. They do work when launched from the shortcuts app. Existing Home Screen shortcuts also stopped working with this update.
            Thanks. Is this for the shortcuts that appear with a long-tap on the app icon? Could you send a feedback report from the app right after launching it from one of the shortcuts?

Comment

Working...
            X