Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landscape, how to remove or make the title of the dashboard smaller.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landscape, how to remove or make the title of the dashboard smaller.

Hello all,

It slowly is getting time to move from imperihome to HSbuddy on my walltablets.

Doing some tests I only have about half the screen available , half of the screen is occupied by the dashboard title and the other dashboard titles you can choose.
    Any option to change this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210115-075257_HSBuddy.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1447836

In another topic something is written about different landscape and portrait options , but I am unable to find this.

Is there a way to change this?

Thanks,
    Cor

Corvl1 there is some documentation online to get you started: http://hsbuddy.avglabs.net/pages/das...ullscreen-mode

Quick note: The screenshot you posted seems to be from a phone. I've tested fullscreen mode on tablets, but in theory it should work the same way on a phone. Let me know how it goes!

Comment

avargaskun : excellent: thank you!.

It did work on my phone as well.

On more thing , it was already mentioned in the sticky as well. Will there be an option to go into dark mode? or change the background color to a color of you choosing?

Thanks,
      Cor

Comment

Nice. Thanks for the update.

Not quite dark mode but there is something of a workaround coming with the next update. I posted about it in a different topic: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/us...49#post1447849

Comment

Oh ... I just noticed something. when I am in Landscape mode I can not change to another dashboard, first I need to go to portrait mode to go back to landscape mode.

Any option to change this, maybe a widget to go to a specific dashboard?

Thanks,
          Cor

Comment

Originally posted by Corvl1 View Post
            Oh ... I just noticed something. when I am in Landscape mode I can not change to another dashboard, first I need to go to portrait mode to go back to landscape mode.

Any option to change this, maybe a widget to go to a specific dashboard?

Thanks,
            Cor
            Is this related to full screen? Normally there is a tab for each dashboard that will display at the top/bottom of the screen and you can change dashboards taping on each tab. The tabs are hidden while on full screen mode. You'd have to go out of full screen to show the tabs again. Rotating the phone would also take you out of full-screen mode. There is a widget you can add to the dashboard to toggle full screen mode on and off.

If the issue is different than the above, you can send a screen shot through the feedback function of the app (go to Options->Feedback)

​​

Comment

Hello,

It is exactly as you describe.

I would like to use the tablet as fixed wall tablet, so I will be unable to rotate them.
              Going from dashboard to the other dashboard is a bit of a hassle in fullscreen mode (first out of fullscreen mode -change dashbord - to go back into full screen mode). It would be nice if we can make widgets to go from one dashboard to another dashboard.

Overall it is a very nice app! , well done!

Thanks,
              Cor

Comment

Originally posted by Corvl1 View Post
                It would be nice if we can make widgets to go from one dashboard to another dashboard.
                Thanks for confirming. I like the idea of the widgets to switch dashboards. I will look into it

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X