Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M1 Mac Mini

Just as a FYI

I've been running HS Buddy on the M1 Mac Mini and it runs great with the exception of the same selection/click issues with a trackpad/cursor on a iPad. All the basics seem fine but for example from the edit dashboard screens you cannot select any of the editing buttons such as Add Widgets etc. In the device edit screen one cannot scroll. On the iPad it's not really an issue as you can use your finger on the touch screen.

Thanks for reporting this dwg - I think I know what may be going on with the buttons on the edit dashboard screen. I'm not sure which screen you mean by 'device edit' - would you mind sharing a screenshot of this screen?

Comment

One other thing (on the iPad Trackpad/Cursor and the Mini) is that up until I think two versions ago if one clicked on a control such as a light- the button highlighted and indicated being pressed but no command was sent. Works fine for the last couple of versions. Thanks so much for this program !!

Comment

The .54 update fixed the buttons on the edit dashboard and they can know be selected and function on both the iPad with trackpad and the Mac M1 Mini. I think the only thing not working is the scrolling in the New Widget screen, which means you can't get to some things on the Mac M1 Mini. Naturally on the iPad you just can use your finger.The other interesting thing is the size on the Mi Mac Mini- It's a somewhat oversized iPhone and if you use the window resize it switches to landscape mode.

Comment

Working...
        X