Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Level

Hi
    when I associate the Widget Type: Label to a Device I have the possibility in the Widget Text to insert the Last Change.
    This gives me the information about the last state change of the device. But on a battery-powered sensor, where I need to check the state of charge of the battery, I would need to know the date and time of the last communication with HS4 of this information even without the battery charge change (therefore without no change of status) which in my system is set once a day.
    Is it possible to add this information to the widget text?

Thank you

Originally posted by MaxFox View Post
    Hi
    when I associate the Widget Type: Label to a Device I have the possibility in the Widget Text to insert the Last Change.
    This gives me the information about the last state change of the device. But on a battery-powered sensor, where I need to check the state of charge of the battery, I would need to know the date and time of the last communication with HS4 of this information even without the battery charge change (therefore without no change of status) which in my system is set once a day.
    Is it possible to add this information to the widget text?

Thank you
    Hello, thanks for reaching out.

I think you are referring to the time when the device last reported its battery level to the server, regardless of whether it changed or stayed the same, is that right? That information isn't available to HSBuddy at this time. I would think the location and format of this information would be internal and specific to the plug-in that added the device (e.g. Z-Wave).

Is there a place in the HS webpage where you can see this information displayed for the sensor? Could you share a screenshot to get a better idea?

​​​​​​​Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Hello, thanks for reaching out.

I think you are referring to the time when the device last reported its battery level to the server, regardless of whether it changed or stayed the same, is that right? That information isn't available to HSBuddy at this time. I would think the location and format of this information would be internal and specific to the plug-in that added the device (e.g. Z-Wave).

Is there a place in the HS webpage where you can see this information displayed for the sensor? Could you share a screenshot to get a better idea?

Thanks!
      Hi,

exact.

I am attaching two images relating to the date and time of the last battery state of charge report.

Thank you

Attached Files

Comment

Hi, any news about it?
        Thank you

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for posting the pictures. The date that shows up in the first one is the date of last status change. You can get that date in an HSBuddy device widget:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1612625608.png
Views:	199
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	1454523Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1612625634.png
Views:	180
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	1454524

However, the other date you described earlier (time of last communication with the device) is not available in HSBuddy since it is not exposed in the HS plugin API as far as I know.

Comment

Hi,

I don't know if it can be useful to you, but in HSTouch I can get the information that interests me, by inserting this Script in a text box.
            A few months ago I found this information from the Forum and it immediately worked.

[$ SCRIPT = & hs.devicelastchangeref (162)]

Hello and thank you for always answering any questions.

Comment

Working...
            X