Display map image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display map image

I use WeatherXML to download a map image. This image lives in the weatherxml/image folder. I noticed while trying to add this as a widget, that I can only add an HSBuddy image or homeseer image. I cannot browse to the map.
    Is they some way to get it or have I got this wrong?

thanks
    Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

You can do it from your HS webpage. Use the menu option Plugins->HSBuddy->Media and then use the Add Folder section at the bottom to add a new folder that points to where the images are saved.

Comment

Thanks that was too easy. Another question I have is, is it possible to make the image expand to full screen as the camera windows do with a tap.
      I looked under tap action, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
      X