Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random entires flooding the log when HSBuddy plugin active.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random entires flooding the log when HSBuddy plugin active.

Hi,
    Absolutely love HSBuddy - just rediscovered it after playing with it a few years back. It was always good, but now it's brilliant.

Anyway, I'm getting a log full of these messages (1 every second) and only when the HSBuddy plugin is running, it stops when I stop it, and doesn't start immediately after I restart it but eventually starts. Do you have any ideas?

I've got plugin v3.21.131.2 and the latest android app.

Thanks.

Time
    From
    Type

12/02/2021 1:57:48 PM
    (System)_10-Feb-2021 19:34:03.2223_Scheduler Timer
    Warning
    Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: VALUE_CHANGE Device Ref: 14) (2000 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates

12/02/2021 1:57:46 PM
    (System)_10-Feb-2021 19:34:03.2223_Scheduler Timer
    Warning
    Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: VALUE_CHANGE Device Ref: 1785) (2000 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates

12/02/2021 1:57:45 PM

Warning
    Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: VALUE_SET Device Ref: 1721) (2000 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates

Actually - it appears this only happens when I have the "include devices" selected in the history config. I note that my HDD access rate also jumps and holds near 100% when this setting is on (see below - setting enabled half way through the chart).

I've just disabled it and all is fine. not sure if this is a bug or my computer is just too old and slow.

Cheers.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X